And I hope your faith has, too.
我希望你的信念也能使你受益匪淺。
Some of you here tonight or watching at home, you were there with us in 2004, in 2008, 2012,
今天現場和電視機前的一部分人,在2004、2008、2012年的時候也和我在一起,
maybe you still can't believe we pulled this whole thing off.
也許你們到現在也無法相信我們真的做到了。
Let me tell you, you're not the only ones.
我想告訴你們,不敢相信的不只有你們。
Michelle,Michelle LaVaughn Robinson, girl of the South Side,
米歇爾!米歇爾·拉范恩·羅賓森,這個來自南部的女孩。
for the past 25 years, you have not only been my wife and mother of my children, you have been my best friend.
在過去的25年里,你不僅是我的妻子,我孩子們的母親,同時也是我最好的朋友。
You took on a role you didn't ask for and you made it your own, with grace and with grit and with style and good humor.
你擔任的角色自己從未設想過,卻把它演繹得優雅、勇敢而幽默,頗具自己的風格。

You made the White House a place that belongs to everybody.
你將白宮變成一個歡迎所有人來的地方。
And the new generation sets its sights higher because it has you as a role model.
新一代人把自己的目標定得更高,因為他們有你作為模范。
So you have made me proud. And you have made the country proud.
你讓我感到驕傲。你讓整個國家為你驕傲。
Malia and Sasha, under the strangest of circumstances, you have become two amazing young women.
瑪利亞和薩莎,在一種和普通青少年成長環境不同的氛圍中,你們成長為兩位讓人驚艷的少女,
You are smart and you are beautiful, but more importantly, you are kind and you are thoughtful and you are full of passion.
智慧而美麗,但更重要的是,你們善良、體貼、充滿熱情。
And you wore the burden of years in the spotlight so easily.
你們對這些年來外界的關注應付自如。
Of all that I've done in my life, I am most proud to be your dad.
我這一生中最驕傲的事情,就是能做你們的父親。