地點:莫妮卡和錢德勒的公寓客廳
人物:菲比,瑞秋,喬伊,莫妮卡
事件:瑞秋告訴大家自己要去巴黎工作了,老友們對此反應不一。
Phoebe: Ooh, what's going on?
菲比:哦,發生什么了?
Rachel: I got a really incredible job offer.
瑞秋:我得到了一份非常好的工作邀請。
Joey: Hey, great! All right!
喬伊:嘿,太好了!真棒!
Phoebe: Good for you!
菲比:真為你高興!
Rachel: It's in Paris.
瑞秋:這個工作在巴黎。
Joey: What? No no no! No no... no... no, no... No, too much is changing, okay? First, Phoebe getting married. Congratulations! And then these two move into a stupid house in the stupid suburbs...
喬伊:什么?不,不,不!不,不,不,不,不……不行,變的事情太多了,明白嗎?先是菲比結婚。恭喜!然后他們倆要搬到愚蠢郊區的愚蠢房子里去……
Monica: Hey, this afternoon you said you'd be supportive...
莫妮卡:嘿,今天下午你還說你會支持呢……
Joey: Well, it comes and goes. I wouldn't trust it.
喬伊:嗯,我這個人就是這么反復無常,我要是你們才不會輕易相信。
Rachel: Look, you guys... This is really, really important to me. And it means a lot if you could try to get on board.
瑞秋:你們聽著……這對我來說非常,非常重要。如果你們能試著站在我這邊的話,對我的意義會十分重大。
Phoebe: Of course we can. Congratulations. Yay! Joey...
菲比:我們當然可以了。恭喜。耶!喬伊……
Joey: No, no, no. My hugs are reserved for people staying in America.
喬伊:不,不,不。我的擁抱只給那些留在美國的人。
Rachel: Joey, it would mean so...
瑞秋:喬伊,這對我會……
Joey: Hey! No! Get your France-going-arms away from me.
喬伊:嘿!別過來!讓你那要去法國的胳膊離我遠點。