Adrian Aguirre wants to know...
阿德里安·阿吉雷想知道:
"How do I ask out my ex-girlfriend?"
“怎么約前女友出去?”
Your ex-girlfriend is your ex-girlfriend for a reason. I would say don't do it. Don't do it. Just don't.
因為某種原因,你的前女友才會成為前女友。我的建議是不要這樣做。不要做這種事,不要做。
If she broke up with you, then she's probably over you, and you probably shouldn't ask her out again, and move on.
如果她和你分手了,那她就已經跟你結束了,所以你不應該再約她出去,你要向前看。
You don't. That's poison. Don't do it. I don't care what she said or what she promised to you. Stay away.
你不應該這么做。那是毒藥。不要這么做。我不在乎她說過什么或者她對你承諾過什么。你要避開。
You just ask her out again.
再約她出去就行了。
Be like, "Hey, I still have feelings for you. Do you want to go out again?"
你可以說:“嘿,我對你還有感覺。你想再和我約會嗎?”
You pick up the phone. You call her up. Don't send a text.
拿起電話,給她打電話,不要發短信。
Get some flowers, you know? Dress up. Look really nice.
買些鮮花。打扮一下。要看起來很帥。
Like a gentleman. Be nice. Maybe you should bring her a box of chocolates or some flowers.
像個紳士那樣。友善些。也許你應該給她買盒巧克力或買些鮮花。
Do it in a really big way. I don't know how, because I've never been in that. But make sure that it's really big way.
要大張旗鼓地去做。我不知道具體要怎樣,因為我從來沒有經歷過。不過你要確保大張旗鼓地去做。
Do it with flowers. I would do it with kindness. I would do it maybe with an apology. And I have to say good luck.
用鮮花來搞定。我會用心去做。也許我會先道歉。我一定要祝你好運。
Moar_Phan asks...
Moar_Phan問道:
"How do I get over the emotions of watching Sherlock?"
“怎么克服想看《夏洛克》的心情?”
I can't. It's so cool.
我不能。那部劇太酷了。
You don't get over the emotions of watching Sherlock. You just wait till the next season comes out.
你不用克服想看《夏洛克》的心情。你只要等待下季的播出。
Watch it again. You'll get over it, and then you'll start over. And it's an entire cycle. It just doesn't end. It's called the Sherlock cycle.
再看一遍。你會克服的,那時就是重新開始。這是一個周期。而且不會結束。這叫做“夏洛克”周期。
Don't get over the emotions. That is the joy of Sherlock, is just going completely nuts when crazy things happen.
不要克制這種情感。那是《夏洛克》帶來的歡樂,當瘋狂的事情發生時就完全瘋掉。
Take a deep breath and say, wow, that was either good for you or bad for you, and move on.
深呼吸,然后說:“哇哦,這可能對你好也可能對你不好,要繼續前行。”
Find a new show.
找個新劇看。
I just stopped because I couldn't deal with it anymore.
我已經停下了,因為我再也應對不了了。
If it's too emotional for you, you might want to consider not watching that program anymore.
如果那讓你過于情緒化,你也許可以考慮看看其他的節目。
Don't watch it for another three hundred million million gillion years.
三億年都不要再看這部劇。
Watch another show on Netflix. Don't be so sensitive about a TV show.
在Netflix網上看其他的劇集。不要對一部電視劇如此敏感。
Go watch another show that makes you happy. Go put on some Sunny in Philadelphia, Blue Mountain State, and that will cheer you up.
去看一部能讓你高興的劇集。你可以看《費城永遠陽光燦爛》或是《藍山球隊》,這些劇會讓你高興起來的。
Take it one day at a time. Because I know the emotions for TV shows when your favorite character dies or something. And you just gotta breathe and know it's gonna be okay.
一步一步慢慢來。因為我知道對電視劇的那種情感,尤其是當最愛的角色死亡時。你必須要呼吸,你要知道一切都會好起來的。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載