地點:雪地上,菲比和邁克的戶外婚禮
人物:喬伊,菲比,邁克,羅斯
事件:大雪打亂了原本的婚禮計劃,菲比和邁克在雪地上舉行了簡單而浪漫的婚禮。
Phoebe: When I was growing up, I didn't have a normal mom and dad, or a regular family like everybody else, and I always knew that something was missing. But now I'm standing here today, knowing that I have everything I'm ever gonna need... You are my family.
菲比:成長的過程中,我沒有正常的父母,或者像其他人一樣的正常家庭,我一直知道自己少了些什么。但是此時此刻,我站在這里,知道我已經得到了需要的一切……你就是我的家人。
Mike: Phoebe you're so beautiful. You're so kind, you're so generous. You're so wonderfully weird. Every day with you is an adventure, and I can't believe how lucky I am, and I can't wait to share my life with you forever.
邁克:菲比,你是這么美麗。你這么善良,這么大方。你怪得如此迷人。和你在一起的每一天都是一場冒險,我簡直不能相信自己有多么幸運,我已經迫不及待地想要和你分享余生,直到永遠。
Phoebe: Oh wait, oh I forgot... and uhm... I love you... and you have nice eyes.
菲比:哦等等,我忘了……還有,嗯……我愛你……還有,你的眼睛好漂亮。
Mike: I love you too.
邁克:我也愛你。
Ross: Uh Joey...
喬伊:呃,喬伊……
Joey: Yeah?
羅斯:嗯?
Ross: Chappy's heart rate has slowed way down.
羅斯:恰皮的心跳越來越慢了。
Joey: Oh, okay. Phoebe, do you take this man to be your husband?
喬伊:哦,好吧。菲比,你愿意接受這個男人成為你的丈夫嗎?
Phoebe: I do.
菲比:我愿意。
Joey: Mike, do you take this woman to be your wife?
喬伊:邁克,你愿意接受這個女人成為你的妻子嗎?
Mike: I do.
邁克:我愿意。
Joey: I now pronounce you... husband and wife.
喬伊:現在我宣布你們結為夫妻。