We see New Zealand developing as a top place in the world to do business because:
我們見證了新西蘭正在發展成為世界上最適合做生意的地區,因為:
We have a highly educated and skilled workforce
我們擁有高學歷、高技能的員工隊伍;
We have sophisticated infrastructure and are highly interconnected
我們有先進的基礎設施和和完備的對外聯系體系;
We have strong commitments to government, business and community partnerships
我們對來自政府、企業和社區的合作伙伴高度負責;
We are a secure and stable place to live in and invest in, in every sense
無論從何種意義上講,我們都擁有一個安全和穩定的居住和投資環境;
We have a fantastic physical environment for recreation and leisure
我們擁有一個絕佳的適合休閑娛樂的自然環境;
We are culturally dynamic, and
我們在文化上是動態的,并且...
We are a socially inclusive and tolerant society
我們擁有一個包容的、寬容的社會;
New Zealand is now in the process of creating conditions in which the highest levels of innovation can flourish
新西蘭現在正在創造條件,讓高水平的創新有用武之地,
and in which New Zealand has the capacity to create new knowledge and apply it to new and existing industries.
讓新西蘭有能力開拓新的知識領域,并把新知識應用到新的和已有的產業中去。
To achieve our goals, government is working closely with business and other stakeholders.
為了實現這些目標,我們的政府正在與企業和其他利益相關者展開密切的合作。