Working Towards An Electronic World
建立電子化世界
For many years now, HP has been working towards a world of pervasive information technologies that will characterize the 21 st century.
多年年來,惠普公司一直在位建立一個信息技術無所不在的21世紀而奮斗。
We call it the Electronic World, and it has four different ingredients.
我們把它稱為電子化世界。它有四個不同的組成部分。
First, there's the Extended Enterprise infrastructure.
首先是擴展型企業基礎結構。
Second, there's the sphere of Electronic Business.
第二個是電子商務。
There's another sphere developing that most mainstream computer suppliers are paying little attention to, and that's the e-consumer.
第三個方面目前為大多數主流計算機供應商所忽視,那就是電子消費。
Then there is the world of E-commerce, the electronic payment for goods and services.
此外還有電子貿易,即以電子方式支付貨物和服務。
This is the 21st-century electronic world.
這就是21世紀的電子化世界。
This is the Electronic World HP is helping customers build.
這就是急普在協助客戶構建的電子化世界。
We want to help you build and manage the IT infrastructure that allows you to extend your reach into new opportunities.
我們愿幫助你們建立并管理IT基礎結構,使你們能不斷尋求新的機遇。
We want to help you move your business processes to the Net quickly, and to use it to create entirely new ways of doing business.
我們愿幫助你們將業務過程迅速地帶入網絡并利用它創造全新的經營方式。
We want to serve the needs of people who are working at home, and even those who want to use technology for fun.
我們愿為家庭辦公的人們提供服務,為那些只想從技術中尋求樂趣的人們提供服務。
And we want to help transform commerce by making the Internet a secure and efficient way of moving money.
我們愿通過因特網安全而有效地處理錢款來變革商務形式。
We are working to deliver values to customers in each of these arenas.
我們努力在這些領域為我們的客戶帶去價值。