I got way too much time on my hands.
我的手可是閑得不得了啊
And last but not least,
最后
the one on my right here allows me to loop loop loop loop loop loop loop loop my voice.
右邊的這個功能讓我能夠重復重復重復重復重復重復重復重復我的聲音
So with all that in mind, ladies and gentlemen,
以上表演,女士們先生們
I would like to take you on a journey to a completely separate part of Earth
我要帶大家踏上一段旅程,去到一個與這個世界分離的地方
as I transform the Sydney Opera House into a smoky downtown jazz bar.
我從悉尼歌劇院穿越到一個煙霧繚繞的鬧市爵士酒吧
All right boys, take it away.
好了朋友們,開始吧
Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce you to a very special friend of mine,
女士們先生們,我要向大家介紹一位特別的朋友
one of the greatest double bassists I know.
我認識的最偉大的低音歌手
Mr. Smokey Jefferson, let's take it for a walk. Come on, baby.
煙槍杰弗遜先生,讓我們開始吧
All right, ladies and gentlemen,
好了,女士們先生們
I'd like to introduce you to the star of the show,
我要向大家介紹這次演出的明星
one of the greatest jazz legends of our time.
我們這個時代最偉大的爵士傳奇之一
Music lovers and jazz lovers alike,
音樂和爵士愛好者們
please give a warm hand of applause for the one and only Mr. Peeping Tom. Take it away.
請大家熱烈地鼓掌,歡迎獨一無二的瞄眼湯姆先生。開始吧