I'm very, very stoked to be here today,
今天能來到這里我很興奮
representing my kinfolk and all those that haven't managed to make a career out of an innate ability for inhuman noisemaking.
代表所有同仁和所有與生俱來能夠發出非人的聲音,卻還未成功創出一番天地的朋友們
Because it is a bit of a niche market,
因為這算是一個利基市場
and there's not much work going on, especially where I'm from.
而且這個圈子仍比較冷清,特別是我的家鄉
You know, I'm from Brisbane, which is a great city to live in.
我來自布里斯班,是個非常宜居的城市
Yeah! All right! Most of Brisbane's here. That's good.
耶!好嘞!大多數的班城人都來了,很好
You know, I'm from Brizzy, which is a great city to live in,
大家知道我來自班城,是個非常宜居的城市
but let's be honest -- it's not exactly the cultural hub of the Southern Hemisphere.
但坦白說,那兒不算是南半球的文化中心
So I do a lot of my work outside Brisbane and outside Australia,
所以我在其他城市表演,在其他國家表演
and so the pursuit of this crazy passion of mine
我對這一份瘋狂熱情的追逐
has enabled me to see so many amazing places in the world.
使得我去到過世界上很多神奇的地方
So I'd like to share with you, if I may, my experiences.
所以,如果可以的話,我想和大家分享我的經歷
So ladies and gentlemen, I would like to take you on a journey
女士們先生們,我將要帶大家踏上一段旅程
throughout the continents and throughout sound itself.
穿越大洲,穿越聲音
We start our journey in the central deserts.
我們的旅途從中央沙漠開始