1、recapture
重新占領;重新奪回;收復
They said the bodies were found when rebels recaptured the area.
他們說尸體是在叛軍重新占領這個地區時發現的。
(從競爭對手手中)重新奪回,重新拿回
I believe that he would be the best possibility to recapture the centre vote in the forthcoming election.
我相信在即將來臨的選舉中,他最有可能重新爭取到中間派的選票。
(使)再次體驗;(使)再次體會
He couldn't recapture the form he'd shown in getting to the semi-final.
他沒能找回闖進半決賽時表現出來的狀態。
These cookies seem to recapture all the textures and flavors we remember from childhood.
這些餅干似乎重新喚回了我們記憶中童年時代的那種口感和味道。
2、get out
逃離;被迫離開
They probably wanted to get out of the country.
他們或許想逃離這個國家。
I told him to leave and get out.
我叫他滾開。
退出(組織);撤銷(承諾)
I wanted to get out of the group, but they wouldn't let me.
我想退出這個團體,但是他們不同意。
Getting out of the contract would be no problem.
撤銷這個合同不會有任何問題。
(消息、信息等)泄露,為人所知
If word got out now, a scandal could be disastrous.
如果消息現在傳出去,可能會是災難性的丑聞。
Once the news gets out that Armenia is in a very critical situation, I think the world will respond.
我認為亞美尼亞局勢非常嚴峻的消息一旦披露,全世界都將作出反應。