The muse flew; I flew.
繆斯飛過,正如我。
Let me return to that child being, and rest from prose.
讓我回到童年的時光,從散文中抽離開來。
My mother used to hold me by the waist, and boosted me out the upstairs from window.
母親曾經把我抱在腰間,把我從窗戶舉高。
"Sing to your grandfathers," she said.
她說,“唱給爺爺聽。”
"Tease them." My mother's hands at my waist, squeezed poems out of me.
“逗樂他們。”母親的手在我的腰上,從我的身體里擠出了詩篇。
Som Goong ah. Say Goong ah. Nay hoy nai, yah?
(方言)
Mah hai cup cup, say ngyeuk, yow say ngyeuk, Nay hoy nai, yah?
(方言)

Here's the translation of my very minor Chinese dialect: Hey, Third Grandfather.
這里有那段方言的翻譯:你好,三爺爺。
Hey Fourth Grandfather. Where are you going?
你好,四爺爺,你們去哪兒啊?
Horse shoes clippity-clopping four feet, then four feet, Where are you going?
馬蹄鐵聲作響,四只腳加快跑,你們去哪兒啊?
My two grandfathers sat atop the stagecoach drawn by two black horses,
我的兩個爺爺坐在兩匹黑馬拉的馬車上,
and laughed, and laughed, and clapped their hands. "Ah," they said, "Ah-h-h."
笑著拍著手 “哈,”他們說,“哈哈哈。”
Let me have poetry to be like that once again, and I shall die happy.
詩歌成為如斯的模樣,我死也安樂。