You know, between the environmental degradation and the crashing of the world markets you're talking about.
比如你們說的環境惡化的問題,全球市場崩潰的問題
And of course, we know it's all because of the -- all the ...
當然我們都知道這一切都是因為,所有那些...
Well, I don't know how else to say it to you, so I'll just say it my way:
我真不知道還能用其他什么方法來表達,所以我就用我自己的方式來說吧
the ganeyvish schticklich coming from the governments and the, you know, the bankers and the Wall Street. You know it.
都是因為那些鬼鬼祟祟偷偷摸摸的勾當,你們也知道,這些勾當都是政府,銀行和華爾街的人干的
Anyway. The point is, I'm happy somebody has practical ideas to get us out of this mess.
管他呢。關鍵的是,我非常高興看到你們想出了切實可行的辦法,讓我們擺脫這些糟糕的狀況
So I salute each of you and your stellar achievements.
所以我要向你們每個人致敬,向你們的輝煌成就致敬
Thank you for all that you do.
感謝你們所做的一切
And congratulations on being such big makhers that you've become TED meisters.
還要祝賀你們成為TED的大師
So, happy continued success.
祝你們獲得更大的成功
Congratulations. Mazel tov.
祝賀你們,祝賀你們
Hi. Hi. Thank you everybody.
嗨嗨。感謝你們
Sorry, this is such a wonderful opportunity and everything, to be here right now.
能來到這里簡直太棒了
My name is Noraida. And I'm just --
我叫諾埃達,我只是
I'm so thrilled to be part of like your TED conference that you're doing and everything like that.
能來參加TED大會我真是太高興了,這里的一切都令人激動
I am Dominican-American.
我是多米尼加裔美國人
Actually, you could say I grew up in the capital of Dominican Republic,
實際上,可以說我是在多米尼加共和國的首都長大的
otherwise known as Washington Heights in New York City.
或者說就是紐約市的華盛頓高地
But I don't know if there's any other Dominican people here, but I know that Juan Enriquez, he was here yesterday.
我不知道這里有沒有其他的多米尼加人,但我知道胡安恩里克斯昨天來這里了
And I think he's Mexican, so that's -- honestly, that's close enough for me right now. So -- I just -- I'm sorry.
我覺得他是墨西哥人。老實說,這離我已經足夠近了。對不起
I'm just trying not to be nervous because this is a very wonderful experience for me and everything.
我只想盡量不要太緊張,因為這個機會對我來說太難得了
And I just -- you know I'm not used to doing the public speaking.
而且我不習慣當眾演講
And whenever I get nervous I start to talk really fast.
每當我緊張,我說話就特別快
Nobody can understand nothing I'm saying, which is very frustrating for me, as you can imagine.
誰都聽不明白我在說什么,這太打擊我了,你們能想像吧