Please join me and welcoming Denzel Washington Thank you.
請大家一起歡迎丹澤爾.華盛頓先生登臺演講謝謝
Thank you very much I am obviously the most unorganized.
非常感謝我可能是這里最沒準備充分的一位
Everybody else has a nice box to bring the script up in I'm just like, kinda gather all.
大家都用一個精美的盒子裝著演講稿而我只是把所有資料都放在一起
Next up here put it inside a magazine, so...
然后呢把它夾在了一本雜志里面
So, in fact, I didn't have it in the right order wait a minute, let me get the right order here.
所以 事實上 演講稿的順序全亂套了等我先把頁碼整理好的
So if it starts like flying around the stage just, you know, run around and grab it for me.
所以 如果稿紙在臺上飛得到處都是麻煩大家幫我撿起來吧
And bring your back up here for me I'll keep going as I can.
交到我這里來我會盡力講下去的
President Guttmann, Provost Price, Board Chair Cohen fellow honorees, beautiful honorees.
古特曼校長 普萊斯教務長 科恩主席諸位獲獎者 你們很美麗
And today's graduates I'm honored and grateful for the invitation today.
還有今天要畢業的同學們今天能受邀前來 我倍感榮幸
It's always great to be on the Penn campus I've been before a lot of time for basketball games.
非常高興能夠來到賓夕法尼亞大學我曾經來這里看過多場籃球比賽
As my sun played at the Palestra, played on the basketball team Yes, that's right, played on the basketball game.
因為我兒子就在體育系 是那里的籃球隊隊員沒錯 就是玩籃球的