Never a sin to stand up for what you believe.
堅持自己的信念從來不是罪過
Now, Flood, tell me... which is the vessel with a history?
弗勒 告訴我哪一艘船戰績顯赫
Well, Mr. Lincoln,they've all been mussing around under fire quite a lot.
林肯先生 它們很多都身經百戰了
But... I guess you mean the Monta over there.
不過我想你指的是蒙塔
She got the hardest hitting,been in the tightest spots.
她遭受過最重大的打擊 也經歷過最危急的關頭
The very one, Flood, show her to me.Mother.
就是她了 弗勒 帶我去瞧瞧 夫人
At 4:30, a group of Confederate prisoners of war is being escorted from the Navy Yard and up Pennsylvania Avenue
4點半 一群邦聯戰俘 從海軍工廠被押送至賓夕法尼亞大道
when Booth encounters his friend, the actor, John Matthews.
布思遇到他的演員朋友約翰·馬修斯
Great God! I have no longer a country!What's the matter, John?
天啊 我的祖國不復存在了 怎么了 約翰
Matthews, I have a favor to ask you. Will you grant it?
馬修斯 我想請你幫個忙 答應我好嗎
I may have to leave town tonight. I have a letter here which I desire to be published in the National Intelligencer.
今晚我可能就要離鎮了 這有一封信 我希望發表在《國民通訊報》上
Please attend to it for me unless I see you before ten o'clock tomorrow.
除非明天10點前我來見你 否則就幫我把這件事給辦了
there goes General Grant. Where? Come on.
格蘭特將軍在那 在哪 走
The General and Mrs. Grant will later recall the horseman who peered into their carriage twice on its way to the train station.
將軍夫婦日后會回想起 有個騎手曾在他們趕往火車站的途中 兩次向車廂內窺探
The actor, John Matthews,will be on stage that evening at Ford's Theater.
演員約翰·馬修斯 當晚會在福特劇院登臺表演