地點:羅斯公寓客廳
人物:羅斯,瑞秋,莫妮卡,菲比
事件:羅斯仍然對瑞秋同意喬伊求婚的事情無法釋懷,但瑞秋也懶得理睬,因為她現在將全部心思都放在了女兒愛瑪的身上。
Rachel: What do I want?
瑞秋:我要什么呢?
Ross: Please take your time, it's an important decision. Not like, say, I don't know, deciding to marry someone, this is about a muffin.
羅斯:千萬別著急,這可是一個重要的決定。這可不像是,怎么說呢,比如說決定嫁給誰,這可是在選松餅。
Rachel: Blueberry.
瑞秋:藍莓松餅。
Ross: Blueberry it is.
羅斯:就是藍莓的了。
Rachel: Thank you.
瑞秋:謝謝。
Monica: Wow, he's really not letting this go, is he?
莫妮卡:哇,他還真是不依不饒,是不是?
Rachel: God, how long do you think that's gonna last?
瑞秋:天啊,你覺得這件事還得持續多久?
Phoebe: Well, I don't know, he got over the "we were on a break" thing really quickly.
菲比:我不知道,不過對于“我們分手了”那件事他忘得確實非常快。
Rachel: You know what? I can't even worry about it right now, 'cause I've got the cutie little baby. Oh, I can't believe how much I love her. I can't get enough of her. Like right now, I miss her, I actually miss her.
瑞秋:你們知道嗎?我現在根本顧不上擔心這件事,因為我有這么一個可愛的寶寶。哦,我都不敢相信自己有多愛她,我就是看不夠她,像現在,我很想她,我真的很想她。
Phoebe: You know that's–that's her.
菲比:你知道這,這就是她吧?
Rachel: Oh god, look at her sleeping. Oh, I love her so much. I think I'm gonna wake her up.
瑞秋:哦,天啊,看她睡覺的樣子,哦,我真的好愛她,我想我要叫醒她。
Phoebe: Oh no, Rach, no no. You know you're never supposed to wake a sleeping baby.
菲比:哦,不,瑞,不要,別,千萬不要叫醒睡覺中的小孩。
Rachel: Well I can do whatever I want, I made her. Come on little girl, hi!
瑞秋:我想做什么就做什么,她是我生出來的。來吧,小寶貝,嗨!