Make you cum?
讓你高潮嗎?
And with the new iPhone, oh this is the old iPhone.
有了這支新 iPhone,噢,這支是舊款的。
You know, they look exactly the same.
它們看似一模一樣。
Which would make you wonder, "Why should I just get an iPhone 6 since it is cheaper and apparently now better?"
讓人不禁好奇“我干嘛不買iPhone6啊,和新款相比,iPhone 6便宜又好用”
That's because please. Please don't.
這是因為拜托,拜托不要這樣。
Along with the worse iPhone we're, like, out of our minds excited to introduce a whole new line of Apple products made with the same philosophy.
除了這支較差的手機外,我們還失心瘋地推出一系列蘋果產品,秉持的是一貫的哲學來設計。
The iPad Backs with is just two iPad Backs stuck together.
iPad 背板就是兩片背板黏在一塊。
The iPod Brickle which can only play Brickle and the Apple watch which we couldn't figure out a way to make worse than it already is.
iPod Brickle只能打磚塊,至于蘋果手表我們無法想到如何使它更爛了。
If I'm being honest, I'm starting to get really scared of Jony, he's just taking away things at random at this point.
老實說,我開始有點怕喬尼,他現在簡直是隨機讓東西消失。
All the G keys on our keyboards have disappeared.
鍵盤的G鍵都被拆掉了。
My car's wheel disappeared, I can't get home.
我車的輪胎也不見了,我根本回不了家。
Just be grateful I left you any ports at all.
如果我還留幾個孔的話,心懷感激吧。
I wanted to make it an impenetrable glass brick, but Tim said no.
原本我想改成完全無孔的玻璃磚,不過提姆不同意。
Our design department used to have 12 people, now there's only eight.
我們設計部門原本有12個人,現在只剩8個。
What happened to the other four?
其他四人去哪了?
Careful, Tim.
小心點啊,提姆。
I miss Steve. I miss Ste...
我想史蒂夫,我想史……
Oopsie daisy, where did Tim go?
糟糕!提姆去哪了呢?
The iPhone 7 Jony giveth and Jony can taketh away.
喬尼創造出 iPhone7,也能毀滅它。