Well I appreciate the compliment of being so successful, I’m not sure that’s true
嗯,感謝你對我們成功的稱贊。我不知道是不是正確,
but I think that the cultures and values of the company are steeped in an ongoing commitment to try and create long term value for our shareholders
但是我認為公司的文化和價值觀沉浸在一種長期持久的承諾和奉獻精神中。我們在做每一 件事情的時候都考慮到社會責任心,
while integrating a social conscience in everything we do.
同時,我們努力為股東創造長期的價值。
The culture is also built J think on a commitment to under promise and over deliver.
我認為,這種文化也建立在信守承諾和提供超值服務的基礎之上。
And we are not a group or company that celebrates a great deal.
我們并不是為 了一筆大生意而慶祝的集團或者公司。
We want to celebrate the customer and the customer experience.
我們關注的是顧客和他們的體驗。
But for many years we opened many stores around the world
多年來我們在世界各地開了很多家星巴克店,
and have been able I think especially in terms of the stock market
我想,尤其是在股票市場上,
to demonstrate to our shareholders, a company that really does meet it commitments.
我們有能力向我們的股東證實我們是守誠信的。
And as a result of that we have been rewarded in the marketplace.
我們也因此在市場上得到了回報。
But I would also say that we have taken a very long view of the opportunity
但同時我得說,我們對發展機會的長遠性十分看重。
despite the fact that we’ve grown this significantly
雖然我們現在發展很快,
and these are still the very early stages for growth and development of the company
但是這還只是一個公司發展的初級階段。
and we want to emerge as one of the most recognized and respected brands in the world
我們希望成為世界上最出名和最受歡迎的品牌,
and we have a long way to go to ultimately accomplish that.
要做到這一點,我們還有很長的路要走。
I recently read somewhere that you are envisioning a store number of 30 thousand over the next several years.
最近我看到你們打算在未來幾年內發展到3萬家星巴克店。
What is the time horizon that you have on that
時間上的具體計劃是怎樣的?
and what would be the mix of domestic US stores and international stores in your vision?
在你看來美國國內和國外會怎樣分配呢?
Well, we’re sitting now with 10 thousand or so stores in North America and outside of North America.
嗯,我們現在有1萬左右家店,在北美和北美以外的地方。
We’ve said publicly we will one day will have close to 30 thousand stores or so.
我們公開的說過將來有一天我們會開到3萬家店。
I think ultimately it’s probably 50-50 between international and North America.
我想在北美和其他地區的比例應該差不多是一半一半的。