This applies just as much too highly developed countries such as Australia
這一點對高度發達的國家如澳大利亞
as it does to less well developed countries.
和不太發達的國家同樣適用。
Thirdly, I think we should remind ourselves that despite all the multi lateral cooperation that exists
第三,我認為,我們應該告誡自己:盡管存在著各種形式的多邊合作,
we still live in a world of nation state.
我們仍生活在一個民族國家主導的世界里。
Fourthly, we must remind ourselves for all our natural focus on the interaction of nations within this region
第四,我們必須提醒自己:盡管我們的注意力會很自然地集中于本地區內部各國間的往來,
that Asia should not become in any way inward looking.
但亞洲絕不應成為一個向內看的地區。
That we live in a global economic environment,
我們生活在一個全球化的經濟環瓏下。
and that is our future forever, whether we live in Asia, Europe or in North America.
無論我們生活在亞洲、歐洲還是北美,我們的未來永遠都會是這個樣子。
Fifthly, let us also remind ourselves that threats of a non-economic kind and events of a non-economic kind can exact a fearful economic price.
最后,我們還要提醒自己:非經濟性威脅和非經濟性事件也會導致嚴重的經濟后采。
My friends, I've enjoyed very much the privilege of being part of this Forum.
朋友們,非常高興有幸參加此次論壇。
I wish it well and I congratulate those who have conceived the idea of the Boao Forum only four or five years ago,
我謹向論壇表示良好的祝愿,并向那些在四、五年前提出博釜論壇這一創意的人們表示祝賀。
they truly had the future of the region at heart.Thank you.
他們是真正關心這一地區未來的人。謝謝。