Lesson 9 Travel
第九課 旅行
November 19
11月19日
Train Trips
享樂火車行
Read it!
讀讀看!
Rob is taking a short train trip.
羅柏即將從事一趟短程的火車旅行,
It is a dinner train.
那是一列晚餐列車。
He rides on a train.
他搭乘火車,
They serve him a nice dinner. It sounds fancy!
他們為他供應一頓美味的晚餐。聽起來很豪華精致!
Taylor doesn't ride trains very often.
泰樂不常搭火車,
They are not convenient.
火車不方便,
Susie agrees.
蘇希同意。
Most trains are too slow.
大多數的火車都太慢了,
She usually drives to places.
她到外地通常都是開車。
Conversation A
會話A
Do you like trains, Susie?
蘇希,妳喜歡火車嗎?
They're OK. Why?
火車還可以啊,為什么這么問?
I'm going on a train trip.
我要去搭一趟火車旅行。
A train trip? Where are you going? When is it?
火車旅行?你要去哪里?什么時候?
Tonight. But the trip is short.
今天晚上??墒沁@趟旅程很短,
I'm going on a dinner train.
我要搭的是晚餐列車。
A dinner train? What's that?
晚餐列車?那是什么?
You ride on a train and have a nice dinner.
你搭乘火車,在火車上享用一頓美味的晚餐。
That sounds fun!
聽起來很好玩!
Conversation B
會話B
Rob is taking a train trip.
羅柏要去一趟火車旅行。
Really? What kind of train is he taking?
真的嗎?他要搭哪一種火車?
He's taking a dinner train.
他要搭乘晚餐列車。
What's that?
那是什么?
They serve you dinner on a train.
他們會在火車上為你供應晚餐,
You can also watch the scenery.
同時你也可以欣賞風景。
Wow. It sounds fancy.
哇,聽起來很高檔豪華。
How long is the trip?
這趟旅程有多長?
It's about three hours.
大約三個小時。
Is the food good?
餐點好吃嗎?
I don't know. We can ask Rob tomorrow!
我不知道, 我們明天可以問羅柏!
Conversation C
會話C
Do you ever ride trains, Taylor?
泰樂,妳搭過火車嗎?
I don't ride them often.
我不常搭火車,
They're not very convenient.
火車不太便利。
I know. Trains around here are slow.
沒錯,這里的火車速度都很慢,
I usually drive.
我通常都是開車。
Me, too.
我也是。
But a dinner train sounds fun.
可是晚餐列車聽起來很好玩。
You can eat and watch the scenery.
妳可以一面用餐,一面欣賞風景。
Yes. And you can just enjoy the ride!
是啊,而且妳就可以享受旅程的樂趣!