Listen, twinkle toes,
聽我說,腳趾閃閃君
you seem to have forgotten we have got to get a bottle of the local tipple Baijiu to bring to the party tonight.
你似乎忘記我們還要有一瓶本地的“白酒”要帶到派對上去
You are right, Kingy. We have to be certain we do not take any old plonk.
你說得是,小金。我們得確信帶去的不是廉價劣質酒
We want to make sure we are buying the right Baijiu,
我們得確保買的白酒靠譜
so we need expert help and we have found it in the shape of Simon Dang
所以需要專家的協助,我們找到的專家是西蒙·黨
who's the co-owner of this Baijiu bar.
也就是是這家白酒吧的老板之一
Simon, what is Baijiu?
西蒙,白酒是什么酒
Baijiu is a big classification. Literally it means white spirit.
白酒是酒中的一大類別。一般就是指無色透明的蒸餾烈酒
Let's say, you have gin, vodka and schnapps, all in one category called white spirits.
這么說吧,杜松子酒,伏特加和荷蘭金酒,都屬于白酒這一大類
Right. What do we have here, Simon?
明白了。這里有些什么種類的酒,西蒙
This is the strong aroma. This is the most popular Baijiu.
這是濃香型的,是最受歡迎的白酒
It is from the Sichuan area. And it is blended and fermented and blended and fermented.
產自四川地區。要不斷混合發酵再混合后再繼續發酵
I think it has a complex flavour to it.
我覺得它擁有一種復雜精致的香味
Are these Baijiu glasses?
是盛白酒用的玻璃杯嗎
These are official Baijiu glasses, yes.
是的,這是是專用白酒杯
What's so, what's cheers?
那還等什么,怎么說干杯
It means dry glass and you have to drink the whole thing.
這意思是干了這杯,你得把它全部喝光
Oh, yeah. I like that.
噢耶。這個我喜歡
I like these little glasses. I feel like I am in Lilliput.
我喜歡這些小玻璃杯子,就像身處小人國
It can be dangerous because you can drink a lot of them really fast.
其實用這有危險,很快就不知不覺地喝了很多
It goes down, it has got a fiery taste, but it has a clean finish.
咽下去了,有一種熾烈的口感,不過余味爽凈
Pear drops. Marmite. Oh yes. I really like that.
像梨露酒,馬美特。噢,不錯,我真的很喜歡
I do. That's good. That is good.
我喜歡,這真不錯。是很不錯