When my children were small and we heard the sound of the war,
我的孩子們還很小時,每當我們聽到戰爭的聲音
I used to tell them that they were fireworks.
我都會告訴他們,那是煙火。
Now they are older, they understand.
但他們現在長大了,他們懂了。
I do have terrible nightmares because of all that I witnessed during war times,
我開始做噩夢,因為在戰爭期間我所見證的
especially these lifeless bodies of young children.
尤其是那些失去生命的年輕人的尸體。
I still remember a little girl, her name is Hala.
我仍記得一個小女孩,她的名字叫Hala。
She's the only survivor from her family.
她是她家唯一的幸存者。
Her picture will be with me forever. I will never forget her.
她的樣子我會永遠記得,我忘不了她。
I'm proud that I can stand here and be here today with you.
我很驕傲,我可以站在這里,在這里和你們在一起
I'm proud that I can tell you stories, sad and happy, stories about my small corner of the world, Gaza.
我很驕傲,我可以告訴你們這些故事,悲傷的和快樂的,關于我們那個世界小角落,加沙,那兒的故事。
I'm proud that I am the first female fixer working in Gaza.
我很驕傲,我是在加沙工作的第一個女性fixer。
And the funny thing is they call me Mr. Rambo in Gaza.
有趣的是,在加沙,他們叫我Mr. Rombo
I hope one day, I will get the chance to tell the stories of all other women,
我希望有一天,我可以有機會講述所有其他女性的故事
all other amazing women I know in my country.
所有我知道的在我國家的其他驚人的女性,
I hope that one day I can help other women in my country to be fixers like me.
我希望有一天,我能幫助我的國家的其他女性,成為和我一樣的fixer
And of course sometimes, I feel I can't do this work anymore, it's just too much for me.
當然有時候,我會覺得我再也不能做這份工作了,對我來說這太多了。
But I remember these words: "Don't limit your challenge, but challenge your limit.
但我會想起這句話:不要限制你的挑戰,而是挑戰你的極限,
Don't allow others to stand in front of your dreams." Thank you.
不要讓其他人凌駕于你的夢想之上。謝謝你們。