I have all my little animals, who, by the way, are very jealous of me, and so I have to give them jewelry...otherwise they bite.
我養著我的寵物…它有時候會嫉妒我,我得給它們買些珠寶,否則它們會咬我。
I always heard growing up that Joan Crawford said that...whenever she went out, she had to go out as Joan Crawford.
我常聽人說…比如瓊·克勞馥說過她每次出門,她必須是自己,是瓊·克勞馥的樣子。
So I took that to heart, and whenever I go out, I have to be Patrick McDonald.
我把這句話深深地記在心里每次我出門,也必須打扮的就是我自己的樣子。
I have to be the dandy, and I would never go out...without my beauty mark, my eyebrows, my hat.
我必須保持這樣花花公子的樣子,我絕不會不畫這樣妝,這樣的眉毛,帶這樣的帽子出門。
I would never do that.
我絕不會那么做。
We're all canvases.
我們就像是畫布。
We're all blank canvases when we get up in the morning, and we paint ourselves.
每天早上起來就是一塊空白的畫布然后我們要去裝扮自己。
Sometimes we're surreal.
有時是超現實主義的。
Sometimes we're impressionistic. Sometimes we're modern.
有時是印象派的,有時是前衛的。
It...It just depends on the day.
這完全取決于…那天你是怎樣的狀態。
This is my, uh, alphabet outfit, and, this is another of, uh, my...my clothing...that appeared in "On the Street" column of Bill Cunningham.
這是我的…字母裝這件衣服同時也曾經登上過Bill的 "On the Street"專欄。
I call it "Awning Stripes."
我把這件叫做"條紋帳篷"。
A Scottish plaid outfit.
這是一件蘇格蘭格子裝。
I don't know which clan it belongs to.
我也不知道這是什么民族的。
When I wear this outfit, people smile, and it kind of cheers them up a little bit.
當我穿這件外套出去時,很多人會笑好像這件衣服會讓他們變得開心一些。
This is one of my other lollipop salesman's outfit.
這是一件棒棒糖售貨員外套。
A combination of different plaids from Scotland.
這件衣服融合了很多蘇格蘭的格子花紋。