Yes. There it is. You got it.
對,就是這樣。你做的對。
See, the hair, the same gesture, the wind. Wonderful.
看,這頭發,這動作還有這風…完美。
If you examine his pictures, he always is focused on some detail...or some narrative or conceptual thing that he's documenting.
如果你研究他的作品,你會發現他非常專注于細節他會在意一些敘事性和概念性的東西。
Do you like that we're dressed alike, Bill?
你喜歡看我們穿的一樣么Bill?
I said, do you like it that we're dressed alike? Mm-hmm.
我是說…你喜歡看我們兩個穿的一樣么?
We've been hanging around with each other for 60 years.
我們認識有六十年了。
That's great. -We went to high school together.
哦,這真棒。-我們高中是同學。
That's great. Yeah. Terrific.
那很好,很棒。
And we never had a fight.
并且我們從沒吵過架。
Oh, good. That's better.
哦,那更好了。
That's better. There's enough people fighting.
那真太好了!世界上有那么多人在吵架。
Watch these crazy cabdrivers.
小心那些瘋狂的司機。
Okay, good-bye.
好的,拜拜。
So his photographs, rather than just paparazzi shots, are really evidence of what fashion is at any given moment in the world.
他的照片絕不僅僅是狗仔隊似的街拍,而是記錄和見證了時尚的發展。
His archive is really not just an encapsulation of fashion, but of New York life, and I think it's wonderful for fashion historians...that this did happen...That there was this one individual...who was willing to dedicate his life...to this fascinating manifestation of culture.
他的成就不僅僅是記錄了時尚更是紐約生活最真實的寫照,并且我認為,這對于研究時尚發展史的人來說是一件很棒的事,真的有這么一個人一個如此獨特的人奉獻了他的一生去展現這迷人的文化。