This used to be my old sofa, the jacket, and my pants was...used to be my ottoman.
這個外套是我舊沙發的團,這褲子的圖案,和我原來的長椅一樣。
These are, uh, the issues from my appearances...in Bill Cunningham's "On the Street" column.
這些事登在我的文章Bill的"On the Street"專欄里。
They're laminated so that this will preserve it for, uh, my grandchildren.
這些…都塑封起來了,可以留給我的孫子們看。
Put this one in the upper right-hand corner.
把這張放到那一角。
Give me these two together.
把這兩張放到一起。
Lap them together. -Together.
這兩張重疊到一起。-好了。
Uh, put the dog back where the cab is for the minute.
好,這這些都放回去。
Let me see them again, John.
我們來重看一遍,John。
Now don't get angry, jiggle the mouse.
別那么煩躁,稍稍動一下鼠標。
I'm going to jiggle you right out that damn window.
哦,我想把你從窗戶上扔下去。
Why don't you go get your film, so I can straighten this out?
你干嘛不去拍照,我可以直接把這些弄完。
No, I will. Put it back. As soon as I get exactly what I want.
不,我現在不去。把照片都調回去我要把他們做到我想要的樣子。
Oh, Jesus, give me strength to deal with you today.
哦,天吶…但愿我還有耐心忍你一天。
Oh, and we gotta leave room for that damn three or four lines Web site, some nonsense.
哦,我們還要花三四個小時去網站上看一些廢話。
Look at now. They've got the audio thing going at the Times, which they pushed me into, and they said, "Well, a lot of people don't read the paper."
看,他們現在在《紐約時報》上給我弄了個音頻,他們強迫我這么做的,并且給的理由是"現在很多人懶得看報紙"。
I said, "Okay, I'll do it. Where do we do it?"
我說"好吧,我會去做…不過我在哪兒錄?"
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不,別這樣。
This is...He's getting in a zone.
這是他第一次嘗試這樣。
I just go in the room and say what's on my mind and that's it.
我就坐到那個房間里,然后把我的想法說出來。
It's done in five minutes.
大概五分鐘就錄好了。