You're only staying a few days. Why'd you pack all of that?
你就待幾天 怎么帶了這么多東西
Well, I don't know how long I'm,Go tell your father Robert's home!
我不知道要待多久 去告訴你父親羅伯特回家了
Mr. Nicolay says daddy's secluded with Mr. Blair.Tell him anyway.
尼古拉先生說爸爸在單獨會見布萊爾先生 那也告訴他一聲
You forget to eat, exactly like him. No
你跟他一樣不好好吃飯 沒有
You'll linger a few days extra,after the reception, before you go back to school.
接待會之后 返校前 你再待幾天
Well, I don't know if I'm gonna go back to school,We'll fatten you up before you return to Boston.
不知道我還會不會回學校 你回波士頓之前我們要把你喂胖點
All right, mama.All right.Oh Robbie
好的 媽媽 好的 羅比
Jefferson Davis is sending three delegates:Stephens, Hunter and Campbell.
杰斐遜·戴維斯派來三名代表 史蒂芬斯 亨特和坎貝爾
Vice President of the Confederacy,their former Secretary of State,and their Assistant Secretary of War.
南部邦聯的副總統 他們的前國務卿 以及他們的陸軍助理部長
They're coming in earnest to propose peace.
鄭重前來進行和平談判
I know this is unwelcome news for you.Now hear me.
我知道這對你來說是不好的消息 現在聽我說
I went to Richmond to talk to traitors,to smile at and plead with traitors,
我去里士滿見賣國賊 跟他們談話賠笑 還懇求他們
because it'll be spring in two months,the roads'll be passable, the Spring slaughter commences.
因為還有兩個月就到春天了 道路就可以通行了 春季屠殺就會開始
Four bloody Springs now.
過去四個春天了
Think of my Frank, who you've taken to your heart,
想想你深埋心底的我的弗蘭克
how you'll blame yourself if the war takes my son as it's taken multitudes of sons.
想想內戰奪走了數以萬計的孩子性命 你會如何怪責自己