We shall oppose this amendment,and any legislation that so affronts natural law,insulting to God as to man!
我們該反對修訂案 以及任何冒犯自然法則 和侮辱人神的法令
Congress must never declare equal those whom God created unequal.
國會定不能忤逆上帝 宣布他所創造的不同可以等同
Slavery is the only insult to natural law,you fatuous nincompoop,Ordeeer.
奴隸制才是對自然法則唯一的侮辱 你這愚昧的蠢材 保持秩序
Procedure! Mr. Speaker, Mr. Wood has the floor.
注意程序 議長先生 伍德先生在發言
Instruct us, Oh Great Commoner,what is unnatural, in your opinion?
教教我們 偉大的平民 你認為什么才是忤逆自然的
Niggrahs casting ballots?Niggrah representatives, is that natural, Stevens?Intermarriage?
黑鬼參與投票嗎 黑鬼代表嗎 這些就不忤逆自然了嗎 史蒂文斯 異族通婚嗎
What violates natural law, slavery,and you, Pendleton, you insult God.You unnatural noise.
褻瀆了自然法規的是奴隸制 還有你 彭德爾頓 你侮辱上帝 你這個忤逆自然的雜音
Mr. Coffax, please, use your gavel.You are out of order! Order in the Chamber.Instruct the sergeant of arms to suppress this.We are in session.
克法克斯先生 請維持秩序 你在搗亂 注意會議秩序 讓警衛官壓制混亂 這是在庭上
Please don't encourage this.Don't encourage this.You're back, you're back, you're back, you're back.
請不要助長混亂 千萬不要 你回來了 你回來了 你回來了
I am. Your goat got big.Here, help me get one of these to my room.
我回來了 你的羊長大了 來 幫我搬回房間
Is she in there?Here, help me get one of these to my room.You need help, sir? I can No, sir, I don't. No.I can No.
她在嗎 她大概在睡覺 要幫忙嗎 先生 我可以 不用了 先生 不用 我可以幫你 不用了
Could you bring your pa this letter I writ about my insolvency proceedings?
能幫我把我的 破產程序令狀信交給您父親嗎
You deliver your own goddamned petition cause there's a new book that Sam Beckwith says is about finches,
你自己送你的破產請愿書 因為有本 山姆·貝克威思的雀科相關的新書
and finches' beaks, about how they He's here, Mrs. Cuthbert! He's here!
還有關于鳥喙和他們如何 他來了 卡斯伯特夫人 他來了