September 18
9月18日
Read it!
讀讀看!
The faucet in the restroom is dripping.
洗手間里的水龍頭在滴水。
Susie wants to call a plumber.
蘇希想要找水電工來,
But Taylor thinks she can fix it.
可是泰樂認為她會修。
She tries, but she breaks something.
她試了,但卻弄壞了什么東西,
Water is spraying everywhere!
現在水噴得到處都是!
Then Alex came and turned off the water.
然后,亞力克斯過來把水關掉。
Taylor learned her lesson.
泰樂學到了教訓,
No more DIY plumbing for her!
她再也不要自己動手修理水管問題了!
Conversation A
會話A
Hi, Taylor. Did you notice the faucet in the restroom is dripping?
嗨,泰樂,妳有沒有注意到廁所里的水龍頭在滴水?
Yes, I did notice that. But that's easy to fix.
有,我注意到了, 可是那很容易修。
It is?
真的嗎?
Sure. I can do it. My dad showed me how.
當然啦,我會修, 我爸爸教過我。
I'll fix it during lunch.
我午休時間去修。
Are you sure? So we don't need to call a plumber?
妳確定嗎?所以我們不必找水電工啰?
No! Plumbers are expensive.
不必!請水電工太貴了。
I can do it. I just need the right tool.
我可以修, 只是需要適當的工具而已。
Conversation B
會話B
Alex! Come quickly! We have a problem.
亞力克斯!快來!我們遇到了問題。
What's the problem?
什么問題?
Taylor tried to fix the restroom faucet. But she broke something.
泰樂試著修理廁所的水龍頭, 可是她不曉得弄壞了什么東西,
Now there's water everywhere!
現在到處都是水!
Why are you asking me?
妳為什么找我?
I can't find anyone else! Everyone has gone to lunch.
我找不到別人!大家都去吃午餐了。
OK, let's go!
好,我們走吧!
Didn't Taylor turn off the water to the faucet?
泰樂沒有把水龍頭的水關掉嗎?
No. She didn't know how!
沒有,她不曉得怎么關!
Uh-oh. We need to hurry!
糟糕,我們得快一點!
Conversation C
會話C
So, Taylor, it sounds like lunchtime was pretty exciting.
泰樂,聽起來妳的午休時間過得很刺激。
Oh, Rob. I thought I could fix the faucet.
唉,羅柏,我本來以為我會修水龍頭。
My dad made it look so easy!
看我爸爸修好像很容易的樣子!
I'm sure he did.
我敢說他修起來一定很容易。
But when I tried to fix it, the water started to spray everywhere!
可是我試著修的時候,水就開始噴得到處都是!
Until Alex came and turned it off.
直到亞力克斯去把水關掉為止。
Right.
沒錯。
And then you called a plumber.
然后妳找了水電工。
Yes. I learned my lesson.
沒錯,我學到了教訓。
No more DIY plumbing for me!
我再也不要自己動手修理水管問題了!