September 22
9月22日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Everyone likes The Bread Basket now.
現在大家都很喜歡"美味面包籃"烘焙坊。
Alex bought rolls there yesterday.
亞力克斯昨天在那里買了小餐包;
Susie bought a loaf of bread.
蘇希買了一條面包;
Taylor likes their bagels.
泰樂喜歡他們的貝果。
The bakery doesn't sell doughnuts, but they do sell croissants.
那家面包店不賣甜甜圈,但是有可頌面包。
They also sell many pastries.
他們也賣許多糕餅,
And they will begin baking pies next week.
而且下星期還會開始烤派。
Conversation A
會話A
Did you buy anything at The Bread Basket yet, Alex?
亞力克斯,你有沒有到"美味面包籃"烘焙坊買過東西?
Yes. I bought some cookies and rolls yesterday.
有啊,我昨天買了些餅干和小餐包。
I had a free slice of bread.
我吃了免費的吐司,
And I bought a loaf of bread after work.
下班后還買了一條面包。
Everything at the bakery is good now.
現在那家面包店賣的所有東西都很好吃。
Yes. I plan to try everything.
是啊,我打算什么都嘗嘗看,
Their croissants look really good.
他們的可頌面包看起來很美味。
Yes, they do.
沒錯,
Maybe I'll get some of those for lunch!
說不定我會去買一些可頌面包當午餐!
Conversation B
會話B
The Bread Basket doesn't sell doughnuts.
"美味面包籃"烘焙坊沒賣甜甜圈,
That's too bad.
真是太可惜了。
That's OK.
沒關系,
Several places in town have good doughnuts.
城里有不少地方都有賣好吃的甜甜圈,
But few places sell fresh bread!
可是很少找得到新鮮的面包!
True. The Bread Basket bakes bread every day.
這倒是真的。"美味面包籃"烘焙坊每天都會烤面包,
I can smell it when I walk by the store.
我走過那家店的時候都會聞到香味。
I know! And did you see their sign?
是啊!妳有看到他們的告示嗎?
They will begin baking pies next week.
他們下星期要開始烤派了。
We'll have to try those, too!
我們一定也要嘗嘗看!
Conversation C
會話C
Mmm, this bagel is so good.
嗯,這貝果真好吃。
I got it at The Bread Basket.
這是我在"美味面包籃"烘焙坊買的。
You get something there every day.
妳現在每天都去那里買東西。
I do. I stop there on my way to work.
沒錯,我上班途中都會順道過去。
Do you always get a bagel?
妳每次都買貝果嗎?
Usually. But sometimes I get a muffin or a croissant.
通常會,可是有時候我也會買瑪芬松糕或可頌面包。
Or a cupcake?
或是杯子蛋糕嗎?
Or some kind of pastry.
或者一些糕餅什么的。
I should stop there less often or I'll get fat!
我應該少去那里一點,不然我會發胖的!