September 10
9月10日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Rob can't find his keys.
羅柏找不到他的鑰匙,
He lost them somewhere.
他把鑰匙忘在什么地方了。
He went to the basketball court with Alex to play basketball.
他和亞力克斯去籃球場打球,
After the game, he put his keys in his coat pocket.
打完球后,他把鑰匙放在外套口袋里,
He drove back to the studio.
然后開車回攝影棚,
But now they are gone.
可是現在鑰匙不見了。
Did he check around his car?
他有沒有到車上找過?
Susie helped Rob find them in the parking lot next to the Jungle Cafe.
蘇希幫羅柏找到了鑰匙,在叢林咖啡館旁邊的停車場。
Conversation A
會話A
Alex, can you help me?
亞力克斯,你可以幫我嗎?
Sure. What's wrong?
當然可以,怎么了?
I can't find my keys.
我找不到我的那串鑰匙,
Where did I put them? Do you remember?
我放到哪里去了?你記得嗎?
Let's see. We played basketball during lunch.
我想想看, 我們在午休時間打了籃球,
Then you put them in your coat pocket.
然后你把鑰匙放在外套口袋里。
That's right. But they're not in my coat pocket now.
沒錯, 可是現在鑰匙不在我的外套口袋里。
Did you have them when we left the basketball court?
我們離開籃球場的時候,鑰匙有在你身上嗎?
Yes. But I don't have them now!
有,可是現在找不到了!
Conversation B
會話B
Rob, are you OK?
羅柏,你還好嗎?
No. I can't find my keys.
不好,我找不到我的那串鑰匙。
Where did you lose them?
你把它們丟在哪里?
I'm not sure.
我不確定,
I had them at the basketball court.
我在籃球場的時候還有看到。
You had them when you came back.
你回來的時候也還帶著鑰匙。
Yes. I drove back.
沒錯,我是開車回來的,
But now they're gone!
可是現在鑰匙不見了!
Did you check around your car?
你有到車子四處找過嗎?
No. I should do that.
沒有,我該去看看。
I can help you look for them.
我可以幫你找。
Conversation C
會話C
Rob, why are you so happy?
羅柏,你為什么這么開心?
I found my keys!
我找到我的鑰匙了!
You lost them?
你把鑰匙弄丟了?
Yes, but Susie found them for me.
是啊,可是蘇希幫我找到了。
Where did she find them?
她在哪里找到的?
In the parking lot outside the Jungle Cafe!
在叢林咖啡館外面的停車場!
They were under a parked car.
我的鑰匙在一輛車子底下。
That's great. Now you don't need to get new keys.
太好了, 這樣你就不必去打新鑰匙了。
And I'll be more careful with my keys in the future.
以后我也會小心帶好我的鑰匙。