September 8
9月8日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Rob has the notes from yesterday's meeting in an app.
羅柏把昨天開會的筆記存在一個應用程序里。
He took a photo.
他拍了一張照片,
He added it to the notes.
加入筆記當中。
He can email the notes to Alex.
他可以把筆記用電子郵件寄給亞力克斯。
The app helps Rob stay organized.
這個應用程序協助羅柏把一切都整理得井然有序,
Maybe Alex should download the app, too!
說不定亞力克斯也該去下載那個應用程序!
Susie received an email from a fan.
蘇希收到了粉絲寄來的一封電子郵件,
But she doesn't understand it!
可是她看不懂!
It's in Spanish.
那封信是用西班牙文寫的,
She can use an app to translate the email.
她可以利用應用程序翻譯那封電子郵件。
Conversation A
會話A
Hey, Rob. Do you have the notes from the meeting yesterday?
嘿,羅柏,你有昨天開會的筆記嗎?
I do, Alex!
有啊,亞力克斯!
Let me find them.
我找給你。
The notes are in your phone?
筆記在你的手機里?
Yes and no. They're in an app.
是也不是, 筆記是在一個應用程序里。
Oh, really?
哦,真的嗎?
I can use the app on my phone or the computer.
我可以在手機或計算機上使用這個應用程序。
So you can see the notes on your computer and phone?
這樣你就可以在計算機和手機上看到筆記?
Yes! So I can stay organized.
沒錯!這樣我就可以把一切都整理得井然有序。
Conversation B
會話B
Maybe I should download that app, too!
說不定我也該下載那個應用程序!
You should! You can also add photos to your notes.
你應該要的!你還可以在筆記里加入照片。
Really?
真的嗎?
Yeah. I took a photo during the meeting yesterday.
是啊。我昨天開會的時候拍了一張照片,
I added it to my notes. See?
加進了我的筆記里。看到了沒?
Cool!
酷耶!
I can send you the notes right now.
我現在就可以把筆記寄給你。
But I don't have the app yet.
可是我還沒有那個應用程序。
That's OK. I can email the notes to you.
沒關系, 我可以用電子郵件寄給你。
Great. Thank you!
太棒了,謝謝!
Conversation C
會話C
What's wrong, Susie?
蘇希,怎么了?
A fan sent me an email in Spanish.
一個粉絲用西班牙文寫了一封電子郵件給我,
But I don't understand it.
可是我看不懂。
Some apps can translate emails.
有些應用程序可以翻譯電子郵件,
Maybe you should try one.
也許妳應該試試看。
That's a great idea. Then I can answer the email.
這主意真棒, 這樣我就可以回信了。
Yeah! You can write your answer in English.
沒錯!你可以用英文回信,
The app will translate it for you, too.
應用程序也可以幫妳翻譯。
I'll do that. Thanks for your help, Taylor!
我會這么做的, 泰樂,謝謝妳的幫忙!
You're welcome!
不客氣!