Lesson 4 Small Talk
第四課 閑聊
September 9
9月9日
Where's My Notebook?
我的筆記本在哪里?
Read it!
讀讀看!
Taylor has a meeting at the studio.
泰樂要到攝影棚開會,
She needs her notebook for the meeting.
她在會議上需要用到自己的筆記本,
But she doesn't have it.
可是她沒帶在身上,
Taylor calls Abby for help.
泰樂打電話請雅碧幫忙。
What does the notebook look like?
那本筆記本看起來是什么模樣?
It is thick and has flowers on it.
那本筆記本很厚,封面有花的圖案。
Is the notebook on top of Taylor's bookcase? No.
那本筆記本放在泰樂的書架上嗎?不是,
It is in Taylor's desk drawer.
是在泰樂辦公桌的抽屜里,
It is between two books.
夾在兩本書中間。
Conversation A
會話A
Hi, Abby. I need your help.
嗨,雅碧,我需要妳幫忙。
Sure. How can I help you?
沒問題,我可以幫什么忙?
I'm in the studio. I need my notebook.
我在攝影棚, 我需要我的筆記本。
Can you bring it to me?
妳可以拿過來給我嗎?
Sure. Do you need it soon?
沒問題。妳立刻就要嗎?
Yes. I need it for my meeting in 10 minutes.
是,我開會要用,會議再十分鐘就要開始了。
OK. Where is it?
好,筆記本在哪里?
It's on my desk. I think.
我想,在我的辦公桌上吧。
Conversation B
會話B
I don't see a notebook on your desk.
我在妳的桌上沒有看見筆記本。
Oh. Is it on the bookcase?
喔,那有沒有在書架上?
No. What does it look like?
沒有。妳的筆記本看起來什么模樣?
It is thick and has flowers on it.
很厚,封面有花的圖案。
What color is it?
什么顏色?
It's white and blue. Do you see it?
白色和藍色。妳看到了嗎?
OK. I see it. It's in your desk drawer.
好,我看到了, 在妳辦公桌的抽屜里。
Conversation C
會話C
Abby, thank you for your help.
雅碧,謝謝妳的幫忙。
I really needed my notebook for the meeting.
我開會真的需要那本筆記本。
You're welcome.
不客氣。
But you had to look around for it. I'm sorry.
可是讓妳找了好一陣子, 真不好意思。
That's OK. I found it.
沒關系。我找到了,
It was between two other books in your desk drawer.
在妳的桌子抽屜里,夾在兩本書中間。
Well, thank you!
是啊,謝謝妳!
How was your meeting?
妳的會開得怎么樣?
Good! Because I had my notebook.
很好!因為我有我的筆記本。