We're done for the day.Yeah. Yeah, I was just sitting here.
今天的會議結束了 嗯,我就坐坐
What happened to Sean?He still owns 7% of the company.
肖恩怎么了? 他還有7%的公司股份
All you had all day was that salad.Do you wanna get something to eat?
你一整天就吃了份沙拉你不想吃些什么嗎?
I can't.I'm not a bad guy.I know that.
不要 我不是壞人 我知道
When there's emotional testimony,I assume 85% of it is exaggeration.
主觀的說,我們假設85%是被夸大的
And the other 15?Perjury. Creation myths need a devil.
其余15%呢? 謊言,神話故事里總會有個魔鬼
What happens now?Sy and the others are having a steakon University Avenue.
現在什么情況? 塞和其他人去大學路上吃牛排了
Then they'll come back up to the office,and start working on a settlement agreement to present to you.
然后會再回辦公室 著手準備你的庭外和解協議
They're gonna settle? Oh, yeah.And you're gonna have to pay a little extra. Why?
他們想和解?嗯,是啊 你還要額外付點小錢 為什么?
So that these guys signa nondisclosure agreement.
作為他們的封口費
They say one unflattering word about you in public, you own their wife and kids.
只要他們公開說你一句壞話就得賠給你全部身家
I invented Facebook.I'm talking about a jury.
我創造了臉譜網 我在說陪審團
I specialize in voir dire, jury selection.
我致力于候選陪審員的審查
What a jury sees when they look at a defendant.
一個陪審員看被告時,眼睛里是
Clothes, hair, speaking style, likeability.Likeability.
服飾,發型,說話方式,是否有眼緣 眼緣?
I've been licensed to practice lawfor all of 20 months,
我拿到律師執照20個月了
and I could get a jury to believe that you planted the story about Eduardo and the chicken.
我可以讓陪審團相信 你炮制了愛德華多和那只雞的新聞
Watch what else.Why weren't you at Sean's sorority party that night?
看哪,還有呢? 那你那天怎么不去肖恩的派對?
You think I'm the one that called the police? Doesn't matter.
你認為是我報的警? 沒關系
I asked the question,now everybody's thinking about it.
我提出問題而大家現在在思索
You've lost your jury in the first 10 minutes.Farm animals.Yeah.
頭十分鐘你就失去了陪審團的支持 牲畜 沒錯
I was drunk and angry and stupid.And blogging. And blogging.
我那天喝多了,變得暴躁,笨拙 就博客了 博客了
Pay them.In the scheme of things,it's a speeding ticket.
破財消災吧 就當是 超速罰單
That's what Sy will tell you tomorrow.
塞明天也會這么說
Do you think anybody would mind if I stayed and used the computer for a minute?
有人介意我在這兒用一下電腦嗎?
I can't imagine it would be a problem.Thanks.
沒有問題的 謝謝
I appreciate your help today.You're not an asshole, Mark.
很感謝你的幫助 你還不太混球,馬克
You're just trying so hard to be.
你只是太致力于變成一個混球