At first I thought he was joking.Giving me more contracts to sign.
起初我以為他在開玩笑要我簽更多的合約
But then I started reading.Wait, what is this?
然后我開始看細則 這是什么?
Well, as you know, we had somenew investors that have come in.What is this?
嗯,你知道的我們引入了一些新的投資者 這是什么?
Mr. Saverin.Mark!Mark? He's wired in. Sorry? He's wired in. Is he? Yes.
薩維林先生 馬克!馬克呢? 他在工作 什么? 他在工作 是嗎? 對
How about now? Are you still wired in? Call security.
現在呢?你還在工作? 叫保安!
You issued 24 million new shares of stock!
你發行了超過2400萬股的新股票
You were told that if new investors came along.How much were your shares diluted?How much were his?
之前就告訴你如果有新的投資者加入 你的股份會被稀釋多少?他的呢?
What was Mr. Zuckerberg'sownership share diluted down to?It wasn't.
扎克伯格先生的股份稀釋到了多少? 沒有稀釋
What was Mr. Moskovitz's ownership share diluted down to?It wasn't.
莫斯柯維茲先生的股份稀釋到了多少? 沒有稀釋
What was Sean Parker's ownership share diluted down to?It wasn't.
肖恩帕克的股份稀釋到了多少? 沒有稀釋
What was Peter Thiel's ownership share diluted down to?It wasn't.
彼得泰爾的股份稀釋到了多少? 沒有稀釋
And what was your ownership share diluted down to?0.03%.
你的股份稀釋到了多少?0.03%
You signed the papers. You set me up.
你簽了那些文件 你陰我
You're gonna blame me because you were the business head of the company,and you made a bad business deal with your own company?
你要怪我你是生意人 而你做了虧本買賣?
It's gonna be like I'm not a part of Facebook.It won't be like you're not a part of Facebook.You're not a part of Facebook.
好像我不是臉譜網的一分子 不是好像你不是臉譜網的一分子 你本來就不是
My name's on the masthead. You might wanna check again.This because I froze the account?
刊頭上有我的名字你可以核對一下 這是因為我凍結了賬戶的關系?
You think we'd let you parade around in your ridiculous suits,pretending you were running this company?
你覺得我們會讓你穿著這么可笑的西裝招搖過市 假裝你是公司的頭兒?
Sorry, my Prada's at the cleaner's!Along with my hoodie and my fuck-youflip-flops, you pretentious douche bag!
對不起,我的普拉達還在干洗店 有我的衛衣,我的“草泥馬”人字拖你這驕傲自大的混球
Security's here. You'll be leaving now.I'm not signing those papers. We will get the signature.
保安在這里,你現在就離開 我不會簽那些文件 我們會拿到簽名的
Tell me this isn't about me getting into the Phoenix.
告訴我這和我進鳳凰俱樂部無關