August 25
8月25日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Alex and Rob talk about high school.
亞力克斯和羅柏談論高中生涯。
Rob has good memories of football games and clubs.
羅柏對于美式足球比賽以及各種社團有著美好的回憶。
Taylor was the class president.
泰樂是班長,
So it's her job to plan the reunion.
所以籌辦同學會是她的責任。
Abby takes Taylor's invitations to the post office for her.
雅碧幫泰樂把邀請函拿去郵局寄。
Taylor appreciates the help.
泰樂很感激她的幫忙。
Will you attend a school reunion soon, Alex?
亞力克斯,你最近會參加同學會嗎?
Conversation A
會話A
I remember high school. Life was very different then.
我記得高中, 當時的生活很不一樣。
Yeah, Everyone wanted to be popular.
是啊,每個人都想成為風云人物。
There was a lot of pressure.
高中生活有很多壓力,
But high school was fun, too!
但也充滿樂趣!
There were so many clubs to join and football games to watch!
高中有很多社團可以參加,還有很多美式足球賽可以看!
Yeah! We always painted our faces for sports games!
是?。∥覀兛偸菚榱丝幢荣惗谀樕贤可仙?!
Win or lose, we always cheered for our team!
不論輸贏,我們都一定會為我們的隊伍加油!
Conversation B
會話B
Abby!
雅碧!
Are you going to the post office?
妳要去郵局嗎?
Yes. I'm mailing something for Carol.
是啊,我要去幫卡蘿寄信。
Can you take these, too?
妳可以把這些一起帶去寄嗎?
Sure! Are these your class reunion invitations?
當然可以!這些是妳的同學會邀請函嗎?
Yes. I was the class president.
是啊。我是班長,
So I am responsible for inviting everyone.
所以我必須負責邀請大家。
That's a lot of work!
準備工作很辛苦耶!
But seeing your friends will be nice!
不過,能夠看到朋友一定很開心!
Thanks, Abby! I appreciate it!
謝了,雅碧!很感謝妳的幫忙!
Conversation C
會話C
Do you have class reunions in Taiwan, Alex?
亞力克斯,你們在臺灣也會舉行同學會嗎?
Sure. My school has one every year.
當然會啰,我的學校每年都會舉行一次。
You're going to Taiwan again soon.
你很快就又要回臺灣了,
Will you attend a reunion?
你會參加同學會嗎?
I hope so! We always take lots of photos and laugh a lot!
希望如此!我們總是會拍很多照片,并且盡情歡笑!
What about your high school reunion, Susie?
蘇希,妳的高中同學會呢?
We have one every five years.
我們每五年舉辦一次。
Our next reunion is coming soon.
我們下一次的同學會就快到了。
Will I recognize everyone? Who knows?
誰知道,我到時會不會認得大家呢?