Lesson 8 Mystery
第八課 懸疑事件
August 19
8月19日
The Missing Bike
自行車不見了
The doorbell rings at my house.
我家的門鈴響了。
I open the front door.
我打開前門,
I see a little girl. She is crying.
看見一個小女孩, 她在哭。
"What is wrong?" I ask her.
"怎么了?"我問她。
"My lovely bike is missing," she says.
"我漂亮的自行車不見了,"她說。
"I'm sorry. Tell me about your bike," I say.
"我真遺憾, 跟我說你的自行車是什么模樣,"我說。
She gives me some pictures of her bike.
她給了我一些她自行車的照片,
Then she stops crying and starts talking.
然后停止哭泣,開始述說起來。
She always keeps her bike at home.
她總是把自行車停放在家里。
She rides her bike every day. She loves her bike.
她每天都會騎自行車, 她很愛她的自行車。
I look at the pictures.
我看了看那張照片。
The bike is small, thin and green.
那輛自行車很小很輕巧,是綠色的。
"Who wants your bike?" I ask.
"誰會想要妳的自行車?"我問,
"Do you think someone has it?"
"妳想會被什么人拿走嗎?"
She tells me about a boy named Dan.
她跟我提到一個名叫丹恩的男孩。
He might have her bike.
自行車可能在他那里,
He always takes her things.
他總是拿走她的東西。
We look for the bike. We go to Dan's house.
我們?nèi)フ易孕熊嚕?我們到了丹恩的家。
Dan is outside his house.
丹恩在屋子外,
He has a bike. The bike is small.
他有一輛自行車。那輛自行車很小,
It looks like the bike in the girl's picture.
看起來很像女孩照片里的那輛自行車。
But Dan's bike is yellow. The girl's bike is green.
可是丹恩的自行車是黃色的, 女孩的自行車是綠色的。
I look closely at Dan.
我仔細看了看丹恩,
I see yellow paint on his pants.
看見他的長褲沾有黃色的漆。
"We found your bike," I say.
"我們找到妳的自行車了。"我說。