August 18
8月18日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Susie still has a toothache.
蘇希牙還是痛。
Alex thinks she should see a dentist so the pain doesn't get worse.
亞力克斯認為她應該去看牙醫,以免牙痛變得更嚴重。
But Susie's dentist is on vacation.
可是蘇希的牙醫去度假了。
What can she do?
她該怎么辦?
She can get an appointment with Dr. Smiles.
她可以和微笑醫生預約看診。
A dentist can help you avoid problems with your teeth.
牙醫可以協助你避免牙齒出問題,
That's why you should go for a checkup every six months.
所以你應該每六個月接受一次牙齒健檢。
Conversation A
會話A
Hey, Susie.
嘿,蘇希。
Oh, hi, Alex.
哦,嗨,亞力克斯。
Uh, Susie, are you OK?
呃,蘇希,妳還好嗎?
Not really. I have a toothache.
不太好,我牙痛。
How long has it been hurting?
妳牙痛多久了?
It's been hurting since yesterday.
從昨天就開始痛了,
But don't worry about it.
可是別擔心。
I think you should go to the dentist.
我認為妳應該去看牙醫。
No thanks. It doesn't hurt that much.
不用了,謝謝。其實沒那么痛。
Maybe not. But you don't want the pain to get worse.
也許是沒那么痛, 可是妳可不想要牙痛變得更嚴重。
Conversation B
會話B
My dentist is on vacation.
我的牙醫去度假了。
Who is your dentist, Alex?
亞力克斯,你都看哪個牙醫?
Your tooth is still hurting?
妳的牙齒還在痛?
Yes. But now the pain is much worse.
是啊,可是現在更痛了。
Well, you're lucky.
好吧,妳很幸運。
I have a toothache! How can I be lucky?
我牙痛耶!這樣怎么會叫做幸運?
You're lucky because I know a great dentist!
妳很幸運,因為我認識一位很棒的牙醫!
Dr. Smiles was here at the station yesterday!
微笑醫生昨天到了電視臺來!
Do you think he can help me?
你認為他可以幫助我嗎?
Sure. I can help make you an appointment.
當然,我可以幫妳約診。
Conversation C
會話C
Hey, Rob. I'm glad we had Dr. Smiles on the show yesterday.
嘿,羅柏,我很高興昨天微笑醫生來上節目。
Yeah. He helped Susie with her toothache today.
是啊,他今天幫蘇希看了牙。
He also reminded me to go for a checkup.
他也提醒我要去接受牙齒健檢,
I forget to do that.
我都忘了這件事。
Everyone should get their teeth checked every six months.
每個人都應該每六個月接受一次牙齒健檢。
Right. Then you can avoid problems and keep your teeth healthy.
沒錯,這樣就可以避免問題發生,并保持牙齒健康。
And healthy teeth make beautiful smiles.
有健康的牙齒,才有美麗的笑容。