August 27
8月27日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Peter Puzzle loves puzzles.
彼得.謎題先生熱愛解謎游戲,
They exercise his brain.
這些游戲能夠鍛煉他的大腦。
He puts jigsaw puzzles together with his friends and family.
他和親友一起拼拼圖,
They are proud when they finish one.
只要完成一幅就會引以為傲。
Peter likes to solve sudoku puzzles, too.
彼得也喜歡破解數獨謎題,
He also does crossword puzzles.
他還會玩縱橫填字謎。
Do crossword puzzles make people smarter?
縱橫填字謎會讓人變得更聰明嗎?
It's likely, but Peter isn't sure.
這是很有可能的,可是彼得不確定。
Conversation A
會話A
Welcome to our show, Peter Puzzle!
彼得.謎題先生,歡迎來到我們的節目!
Today we're talking about puzzles.
今天我們要談論解謎游戲。
Great! I love puzzles.
太好了!我最愛解謎游戲了。
Why do you like them?
你為什么喜歡解謎游戲?
They're fun, and they exercise my brain.
因為解謎游戲很好玩,又可以鍛煉我的大腦。
Do you like jigsaw puzzles?
你喜歡拼圖嗎?
Sure! I put them together with my friends and family.
當然喜歡!我都和親友一起拼拼圖。
And everyone is proud when you finish.
拼完的時候,大家都會引以為傲。
Yes! But that can take a long time!
沒錯!可是可能會花上很長一段時間!
Conversation B
會話B
Do you like sudoku?
你喜歡數獨游戲嗎?
Oh, yes. I do those a lot.
喜歡,我常玩數獨。
They're a fun way to use your brain.
數獨是很有趣的動腦方式。
Many people solve sudoku puzzles. Why is that?
許多人都會破解數獨謎題, 為什么?
Because you can complete it.
因為你可以完成這件事。
What do you mean?
什么意思?
You can't solve all the problems in your life, but you can solve a sudoku puzzle.
你不可能解決人生中的所有問題,但你能夠破解數獨謎題。
So you feel good.
所以你會覺得很開心。
That's right.
沒錯。
Conversation C
會話C
Do you do crossword puzzles?
你玩縱橫填字謎嗎?
Of course! Crossword puzzles keep your mind sharp.
當然!縱橫填字謎可以讓你保持頭腦思緒敏銳。
So they exercise your brain?
所以縱橫填字謎可以鍛煉頭腦?
Yes, and that's good.
沒錯,這樣很好。
Crossword puzzles can improve your memory.
縱橫填字謎可以改善你的記憶力。
Do crossword puzzles make you smarter?
縱橫填字謎會讓人變得更聰明嗎?
It's likely. Some people say that.
很有可能喔。有些人這么說,
But I'm not sure.
可是我不確定。
But you're sure about one thing.
可是有一件事是可以確定的。
What's that?
什么事?
All kinds of puzzles are fun!
各種解謎游戲都很好玩!