When do you think is a good time to turn a side project into a startup?
把小項目變成創業公司,什么時候是合適時機呢?
When is a good time to turn a side project into a startup?
把小項目變成創業公司,什么時候是合適時機呢?
You will know. Right?
到時你自然就知道了
What do has the properties
好時機的標記是什么?
It starts, you, you when you okay,
什么時候?
the question is when you turn a startup into, a side project into a real startup.
問題是,把小項目變成創業公司,什么時候是合適時機呢?
You will know that it's becoming a real startup
當這個項目開始占據你的絕大部分生活時
when it takes over an alarming percentage of your life, right?
此時,這個項目正在變成創業公司
Like when you find like, my God, I've just spent all day
例如,當你發現
working on this thing that's supposed to be a side project,
一整天都花在一個小項目上
I'm gonna fail all my classes.
要掛科了
What am I gonna do? Right?
我該怎么辦呢?
Then maybe it's turning into a startup.
此時會轉變成創業公司
Yes? Wait, I already answered your question.
我已經回答過你的問題了
I should ask, I should let somebody else ask one.
我還是先給別的同學提問的機會吧
I may get back to you. Yes?
一會再回答你的問題
I, I know you talked a lot earlier about you'll know when you start doing extremely well.
您前面提到,如果創業發展非常好的話,你是有感覺的
But I feel like in a lot of cases,
但是很多情況下
it's just you have a grey line where it's like,
好和差之間是有灰色地帶的
hey you have some users but maybe not as explosive growth chart as to the right.
例如,積累了一些客戶,但是還沒有漲勢迅猛的業績增長圖
What would you do?
你該怎么辦?
Or what would you recommend doing
或者說,在這種情況下
in those situations specifically allocating time and resources, how do you balance in?
你建議如何分配時間和資源,如何進行平衡?
Okay, when a startup is sort of growing but not much.
創業公司有發展,但是發展不快
Mm-hm. Didn't you tell them they were supposed to redo things that don't scale?
對的,你有沒有告訴同學們重新閱讀《Do Things that Don't Scale》?
Yeah. You sir, have not done the readings.
同學,你沒有做好功課啊
And you are busted therefore.
你不及格哈
Because I wrote a whole essay in answer to that question.
就這個問題,我寫了篇文章
That is it. Do things that don't scale. Just go read that.
《Do Things that Don't Scale》回去后好好讀哈
Cuz I can't remember everything I said.
我忘了我在文章里是怎么說的了
But it's about exactly that problem.
文章講的就是這個問題。