I was so hungry.
我好餓
Yeah, I know, so am I.
是的,我知道,我也是
Luca is another student who's in the lower sets in normal Bohunt classes.
盧卡也是平時博航特班級里的差生
From the beginning of the experiment,
在這次試驗之初
he has struggled to concentrate in lessons.
他就很難在課上集中注意力
Name two animals in the food chain. Which one?
說出食物鏈中的兩種動物,是哪個
In some ways, difficult to keep up.
從某種程度上來說,我很難跟上
Because there are people that are in like, set one in that group of 50.
因為班上有些人是五十個人里最優秀的
If I find it difficult, then I start to talk.
如果我覺得很難,我就會開始講話
Question three.
第三個問題
That's the smell of my crisps.
是我薯片的味道
You will be tested next Thursday.
下周四你們就要參加考試
And I don't really like, at the moment,
我真的不喜歡,到現在為止
somebody is keep talking to each other in this classroom.
居然還有人在課堂上和別的同學說話
Still trying to converse with each other.
現在還要和別人說話
Why are you talking when you have a lesson?
你為什么要在上課時說話
I'm not!
我可沒有
Now, can you get your books ready?
你們能把你們的課本準備好嗎
Hey, don't blame me!
別兇我
Stand outside please. Stay outside. Come on.
請你站到外面去,去外面待著,快點
Luca is challenging. Chinese kids are not that dumb.
盧卡很難教,中國孩子沒那么笨
They try very hard to make sure they get it.
他們很努力,確保自己能弄懂
"If I don't get it this week, I'm doing more, study more."
"如果我這周沒學懂,我就多做多學"
Luca. Luca!
盧卡,盧卡
If you work, you work at my desk. You sit on my...
如果你要學習,就去我的桌上學,你坐...
Why am I on your desk now for something I haven't done?
為什么我要為了沒做的事去坐你的桌子
Now, if you sit... if you want to join us, you're going to sit on your own.
如果你想和大家一起上課,就要一個人坐
Or you're not coming back. You think about it.
或者你就別回教室,你好好想想
I'm not coming back, then, cos it wasn't even me.
那我就不回來了,因為根本不是我
I just feel English students might be a little bit easy to give up.
我覺得英國學生可能過于輕易地就放棄了
As soon as they found it challenging academically,
一旦他們覺得很課業很難
they start to talk to each other and they give up.
他們就開始交頭接耳,就放棄了