That is a priceless asset I'm not giving up.So when will it be finished? It won't be finished.
他是無價之寶,我不會放棄的 什么時候才能有個頭? 不會有頭的
That's the point.The way fashion's never finished.What? Fashion. Fashion is never finished.
是的,就像時尚,永遠不會消亡 什么? 時尚,時尚是沒有終點的
You're talking about fashion? Really, you?I'm talking about the idea of it and I'm saying that it's never finished.
你幾時也開始談論時尚了? 我指的是創意,創意沒有終點
Okay. But they manage to make money selling pants.Mark, what is this?What? This.
好吧,就算時尚界也要賣褲子賺錢吧 馬克,這是什么? 什么? 這個
It's called a cease-and-desist letter.What were their names? Who? The girls. When did you get this?
那叫制止令,她們叫什么名字?誰? 姑娘們 你什么時候收到的?
About 10 days ago.Right after we launched the site.
大約10天前,網站剛上線的時候
Jesus Christ. Hey, the girls. What were their names?
上帝啊 快說她們叫什么名字
The Winklevoss twins are saying that you stole their idea.
文氏兄弟說你盜用了他們的創意
I find that to be a little more than mildly annoying.
我覺得他們真夠煩人的
Oh, well, they find it to be intellectual property theft.
他們覺得這是侵犯知識產權
Look... Why didn't you show this to me? It was addressed to me.
聽著 你怎么不給我看? 信是寫給我的
They're saying that we stole The Facebook from Divya Narendra and the Winklevosses.
上面說我們從迪夫亞倫德拉和文氏兄弟那里,盜用了臉譜網
I know what it says. Did we? Did we what?Don't screw around with me now.Look at me.
我都看過了 我們有嗎? 有什么? 別糊弄我了,看著我
The letter says we could face legal action.No, it says I could face legal action.
信上說我們可能面臨起訴 不對,是我可能面臨起訴
This is from a lawyer, Mark.They must feel they have some grounds.
這是對方律師寄來的,馬克肯定不是空穴來風
The lawyer is their father's house counsel. Do they have grounds?
是他們父親的家庭顧問而已 他們有證據嗎?
The grounds areour thing is cool and popular,and Harvard Connection is lame.
證據就是我們的網站大受歡迎 而他們的哈佛連線卻一無是處
Wardo, I didn't use any of their code,I promise.I didn't use anything.
華多,我沒有用他們的代碼一個都沒有,我保證 都是我自己寫的
Look, a guy who builds a nice chair doesn't owe money to everyone who ever has built a chair, okay?
聽著,我發明了一張漂亮的凳子 我不可能把賺的錢分給所有做凳子的人,是吧?
They came to me with an idea,I had a better one.
他們找我談了他們的創意但我自己有更好的
Why didn't you show me this letter? I didn't think it was a big deal.Okay.
律師信的事為什么瞞著我? 我不覺得這算什么大事 好吧