July 28
7月28日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Libraries provide many great services.
圖書館提供許多絕佳的服務。
They have classes for kids and adults.
他們有為兒童和成人舉辦的課程,
People can find all kinds of interesting information.
大家可以在圖書館里找到各種有趣的信息,
They can even request books and DVDs in other languages.
甚至也可以預約其他語言的書籍和DVD,
Alex requested a Chinese novel.
亞力克斯預約了一本中文小說。
Taylor wants to borrow a French movie.
泰樂想要借一部法國電影,
They can watch the film together after work in the office.
他們下班后可以在辦公室里一起看那部電影。
Conversation A
會話A
You can find interesting information in the library.
你在圖書館里可以找到許多有趣的信息,
But libraries in America have a lot of great services, too.
可是美國的圖書館也提供很多很棒的服務。
What do you mean?
怎么說?
Many libraries provide classes.
許多圖書館都會舉辦不同的課程。
What kind of classes?
什么樣的課程?
There are language classes, computer classes and many more.
有語言課程、計算機課程和其他許多課程。
Wow. Maybe I can take a class here.
哇,說不定我可以到這里上課。
Sure. We can ask the librarian for a list of classes.
當然可以。我們可以向圖書館員拿一份課程表。
Conversation B
會話B
Guess what, Rob? I finished Isaac's Choice today.
羅柏,你知道嗎?我今天看完《埃薩克的抉擇》了。
Congratulations!
恭喜!
Did you borrow the book from the library?
你去圖書館借這本書了嗎?
Yes. Alex and I went to the library.
借了,亞力克斯和我一起去圖書館,
I borrowed it yesterday. I also borrowed a new movie.
我是昨天借的。我還借了一部新電影。
That's great. Did Alex borrow anything?
太好了。亞力克斯有借什么嗎?
No. But he did request a book.
沒有,可是他預約了一本書。
What kind of book?
什么樣的書?
A new Chinese novel. He wants to read it.
一本新的中文小說, 他想看那本小說。
Conversation C
會話C
The library has books in Chinese?
圖書館有中文書?
Yes! They have books and DVDs in different languages.
沒錯!他們有不同語言的書籍和DVD。
Wow, cool! I love French movies.
哇,真酷!我很愛法國電影,
Maybe I can find one at our library.
說不定我可以在我們的圖書館找到一部法國電影。
Sure. Then we can plan a movie night with everyone after work.
沒問題,這樣我們就可以為大家安排一場下班后的電影之夜。
OK! Watching a film together will be fun.
好啊!一起看電影一定很好玩。
Yes! Even if we don't speak French!
沒錯! 就算我們不懂法語也沒關系!