July 24
7月24日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Alex is getting into photography.
亞力克斯迷上了攝影。
He took a great action shot of a jumping basketball player.
他拍了一張很棒的動態照片,畫面中是一位躍起的籃球員。
Taylor doesn't take many pictures.
泰樂拍的照片不多,
Photography is not her hobby.
攝影不是她的嗜好。
Susie and Abby went for a walk.
蘇希和雅碧出外散步,
They saw an eagle in the distance.
她們看見遠方有一只老鷹,
Susie tried to take a picture.
蘇希想把那只老鷹拍下來,
But it wasn't very good.
可是拍起來的效果不太好。
Conversation A
會話A
Do you want to see some pictures, Abby?
雅碧,妳想看一些照片嗎?
Sure, Alex. Did you take them yourself?
好啊,亞力克斯,這些照片是你自己拍的嗎?
Yes. I went to the park yesterday after work and took them.
是啊,我昨天下班后到公園拍的。
Let me see them.
讓我看看。
Oh, this is a great action shot.
哇,這張動態照片拍得真好。
Thank you. I watched those two basketball players play for a long time.
謝謝妳。我看著那兩個人打籃球打了很久,
But I did get a good picture of one guy jumping into the air.
不過我確實為其中一人高高躍起的模樣拍了一張不錯的照片。
You really did.
確實如此。
Conversation B
會話B
Hey, Taylor. Do you like to take pictures?
嘿,泰樂,妳喜歡拍照嗎?
I do sometimes. But it's not really my hobby.
有時候, 可是拍照不算我的嗜好。
Why do you ask?
你為什么這么問?
Alex is getting into photography.
亞力克斯迷上了攝影,
So I've been thinking about it.
所以我在想這件事。
Do you like to take pictures?
你喜歡拍照嗎?
Are you interested in photography?
你對攝影有興趣嗎?
No, not really. I don't take too many pictures.
沒有,不算很有興趣。我拍的照片不多。
Yeah, I only take pictures when I'm on vacation.
是啊,我只有度假的時候才會拍照。
Conversation C
會話C
I'm glad we went for a walk, Susie.
蘇希,我很高興我們出來散步。
Me, too.
我也是。
Hey, what's that over there in the distance?
嘿,那邊遠方是什么?
It looks like ... an eagle!
看起來像是只…老鷹!
I'm going to try to take a picture of it with my phone.
我要用我的手機把牠拍下來。
It's pretty far away.
距離很遠喔。
I can try to take one.
我可以試著拍拍看。
Well, that's not a very good picture.
嗯,這張照片不太好。
Oh, well, we both have a picture of it in our minds!
沒關系,我們兩人的心中都有那只老鷹的影像!