I thought the cooties thing was true, but it's not.
我原來以為女孩身上有虱子這件事是真的,但其實不是哎。
'Cause I kiss my mom all the time, and I don't get cooties.
因為我一直跟我媽媽親親但是我并沒有招上虱子啊。
Some boys are meaner to girls when they like them.
當有些男孩喜歡女孩時會對她很過分。
Some of them are mean. They pick on you.
有些對我很過分。他們捉弄我。
A lot of the boys are very shy.
非常多的男孩其實很害羞的。
A lot of the girls have crushes on the boys.
很多女孩對男孩會動心啊。
First grade girls are the nicest girls ever.
成績好的女孩是最棒了。
I have one crush.
我有一次心動。
I met him in Kinder.
我是在健達糖果店遇到他的。
They have a freckle on their neck.
她們的脖子上有顆痣。
He's a little cute.
他挺可愛的。
She normally wears Frozen shirts.
她一般會穿《冰雪奇緣》系列的襯衫。
He kinda look like, really cool.
他看上去有點酷。
It was sun outside so we put on sunglasses, and that just made him cooler.
當他戴著太陽鏡站在太陽底下的時候,讓他變得更酷了。
Yeah, yeah. Everything she wears, I like.
啊啊,她不管穿啥我都喜歡。
He's a good drawer, he's good at kickball.
他是一個很棒的畫家,而且他踢球很厲害。
She can hang out with anyone.
她可以和所有人一起玩。
Every girl just likes one category.
每個女孩都是一種類型。
Dani likes multiple ones.
但是丹妮是很多類型的綜合。
I was playing a game with my friends, and she asked to join.
當我和我的朋友一起玩游戲的時候,她問可不可以加入我們一起玩。
We went to summer camp together.
我們一起去夏令營。
When I talk to him, I get nervous.
我跟她說話的時候可緊張了。
I feel happy when she's around me.
她在我身邊的時候我覺得好開心。
We play games, and we play hide and seek, and we were born at the same time.
我們一塊兒玩耍,嗯...我們玩捉迷藏,還有,我們是在一個時間出生的耶。
Sometimes I just know.
有時候我就是知道。
I told one of my friends, and somebody was listening, and they told him.
我告訴了我的一個朋友,有人聽到了然后告訴了他。
Whenever I try talking to him, let's just say he runs.
當我走向他的時候,他跑了。
I have to tell no one.
我不能告訴任何人。
I would never tell her that I have a crush on her.
我永遠不會告訴她我對她動心了。
She would be grossed out.
她會覺得我很討厭的。
Oh! I got her dollies.
噢!我拿了她的娃娃。
I don't like dollies, but I had to.
我不喜歡娃娃,但是我必須這么做。
I was just gonna make him a notebook.
我只是給他做了本日記本。
My friend Greg would play wingman, and he'd find out what the girl that I liked was interested in.
我朋友格雷會扮演助攻,然后他發現了我喜歡的女生對什么感興趣。
I took all the things that she liked, mashed them up on a piece of paper, and I wrote a book for her.
我拿來了所有她喜歡的東西,然后把他們合在一張紙上,我還給她寫了一本書。
She told me that she was gonna leave to a different, to Lego Camp tomorrow.
她告訴我她明天就要離開,去樂高基地了。
And I was like, very sad.
我好難過。
And we're best friends, and I have a crush on her.
我們是最好的朋友,我也非常喜歡她。
She doesn't know it.
她不知道這件事。
She doesn't know that, but...
她不知道,但是...
I think she has a crush on me too.
我覺得她也喜歡我。