Bernard Trapp wants to know:
伯納德·特拉普想知道:
"What do I do if I have two girlfriends? Do I tell them or nah?"
“我有兩個女朋友,我應該怎么辦?我應不應該告訴她們?”
Whoa! Double your pleasure, double your fun.
哇哦!加倍愉悅,加倍快樂。
I'm an honest person, so I suggest you do tell the truth.
我是個誠實的人,所以我建議你說實話。
Yeah, come clean, son! What? Why do you even have two girlfriends?
你要說實話!你為什么有兩個女朋友?
Yeah, just tell them. Or just dump one of them.
告訴她們實情。或者與其中一個分手。
If you want to live, I suggest no.
如果你還想活命,我建議你不要告訴她們。
Why would you tell them? Are you an idiot? You'll lose them both and you'll get a load of crap!
你為什么要告訴她們?你是白癡嗎?如果你說了,你會失去她們兩個人,而且還會面臨大量非議。
Don't tell either of them. Pick your favorite, drop the other one, and move on.
不要告訴她們任何一個人。選擇一個你最喜歡的,和另一個分手。繼續和你喜歡的人交往。
You should definitely not tell them, first of all. And then you should make a decision whether you want to keep the two or you want to get rid of one and keep the other one.
首先,你一定不能告訴她們。然后,你應該決定你是想繼續和她們兩個交往,還是選擇其中一個,跟另一個分手。
You gotta make a decision there, good buddy.
哥們,你要做出決定。
Either pick one or none.
是選擇其中一個,還是兩個都不選。
Yes! You have to find one that you like or break up with both.
你要選擇你喜歡的那個人,或者和兩個人都分手。
Decide which one is smarter, and is kinder, and that's who you stick with.
決定哪個更聰明更善良,你想和誰在一起。
Just break up with the one you don't like as much. Why do you have two girlfriends?
和你不那么喜歡的那個分手。你為什么會有兩個女友?
Thecouchpotatoes13-good name.
下面是來自Thecouchpotatoes13的提問,這是個好名字。
"How do you 'be' the very best like no one was ever was?"
“怎么能成為最優秀的人,如何成為有史以來最優秀的人?”
Oooh! Pokemon.
哦!《寵物小精靈》。
I don't even understand that question.
我都不明白這問題是什么意思。
What you need to do is follow DJ Khaled on Snapchat, Instagram, and Twitter.
你要做的是在Snapchat、Instagram和推特上關注DJ Khaled。
Make sure that you're different than everybody else or try to have a different approach than what other people are doing.
確保你和其他人不一樣,努力做和其他人不一樣的事情。
Don't compare yourself to others, but compare yourself to who you were yesterday, and try to beat that person.
不要拿自己和其他人比較,要拿現在的自己和以前的自己比較,然后打敗以前的自己。
Well, if you're good at something, and something you like, then try and be the best at it.
如果你擅長某事,或者你有喜歡的事,你要努力將那件事做到最好。
Whatever you do, you should do the best you can regardless, you know, the difficulty.
無論你做什么,不管遇到什么困難,你都要盡你所能。
Be successful. Get a college education.
成功。接受大學教育。
You keep workin', and workin', and workin' as hard as you can until you're better than everybody else.
堅持工作,盡可能努力工作,直到你成為比其他人都優秀的人。
You have to catch them all! It says so-it says so in the song.
你要收服所有人!就像《寵物小精靈》主題曲唱的那樣。
You have to get a red and white hat first.
首先你要買個紅白相間的帽子。
Get the practice. You have to catch a Pikachu. Practice, and practice, and practice and do tons of battles.
練習。你要收服皮卡丘。練習,訓練,堅持訓練,進行多次戰斗。
Have your own theme song. Like, that's the best theme song ever made. Yes, I know the reference. That's embarrassing.
制作自己的主題曲?!秾櫸镄【`》的主題曲是有史以來最棒的主題曲。我知道這個參考。這有些尷尬。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載