Kyle Williams wants to know:
凱爾·威廉姆斯想知道:
"How do I stop taking selfies? Seriously. I have a problem."
“我怎么才能停止自拍?我是認真的,在這方面我有嚴重的問題。”
Never stop taking selfies. If people call you conceited, I don't care.
永遠不要停止自拍。如果人們認為你自負,不在乎就好了。
Taking selfies isn't a problem. I do it all the time.
自拍并不是問題,我也一直都在自拍。
Take pictures of selfies with other friends, rather than just yourself.
和其他朋友一起自拍,而不是只是自己一個人自拍。
Stop being so self-absorbed. Do different things. Read, go to the movies.
不要那么自戀。做一些不一樣的事情。比如,你可以讀書,或是去看電影。
Literally just hit your camera, turn the thing around, and take a picture of something else.
把你的鏡頭轉向別的地方,拍一些其他的東西。
Why don't you put your thoughts outward, towards others? Like, maybe you could do something to help someone.
你為什么不關心一下其他人呢?你可以做一些能幫助他人的事情。
Throw your phone out the window!
把手機從窗戶扔出去!
Ask your mom and say like, "Can you take away all my selfie sticks?"
問你的媽媽:“你能把我所有的自拍桿都拿走嗎?”
Keep your phone in your pocket. That way, the impulse will go away.
把手機放在口袋里。這樣自拍的沖動就會消失。
Hide your phone or something, or turn off your camera, something along those lines.
把手機藏起來,或是把相機關掉,可以這樣做。
If you want to stop, you just put tape over your camera.
如果你不想再自拍,那只要用膠帶把相機粘起來就好了。
How about we just take your camera phone, and put a little tape over the top. Then you can't take any more pictures. That simple.
用膠帶把你拍照手機的鏡頭粘起來怎么樣。這樣你就不能再拍照片了。很簡單。
I don't think you can. I think once you're addicted to selfies, it's a long way down. I would go to rehab.
我想你做不到。我認為一旦你對自拍上癮,那就會深陷下去。要是我會去康復中心。
Turn off your phone. Put away the mirror and God bless you because I'm trying to do the same thing.
關掉手機。把鏡子收起來,愿上帝保佑你,因為我正在努力這么做。
Reiss Walker asks:
雷斯·沃克爾問道:
"How do I win at life?"
“如何成為人生贏家?”
Seeing that you're still alive, I think you won.
我認為只要還活著,就是人生贏家。
If you can beat Unfair Mario, then I think you win at life.
如果你可以打敗超級馬里奧,我認為你就是人生贏家。
Don't do anything bad 'cause that wouldn't be winning. You would go to jail and you would lose life.
不要做壞事,做壞事是不會成為贏家的。做壞事會讓你進監獄,失去生命。
If you're still in school, then you just pay attention, listen what the teacher or substitute is doing.
如果你還在上學,那你要注意看老師或代課老師在做的事情。
Get a wife, or a family, and get a house. I think that's a win.
娶個妻子,組建家庭,買個房子。我認為這就是贏家。
Winning at life is just about trying your best and working hard. That's all you can do.
成為人生贏家就是要盡最大努力工作。這是你能做的。
Commit to receiving and honoring every single thing around you. Allow yourself to live truly in the moment.
接受你周圍的所有事物。讓自己真正地活在當下。
Figure out what you want in your life, and just do it — like Shia LaBeouf says.
找到你人生中想做的事情,努力去做,就像希安·拉博夫說的那樣。
Make a plan, stick to it, and try to reach your goals. That's how you win.
制定計劃,堅持執行這個計劃,努力去達成目標。這是你成為贏家的方法。
As long as you just keep pursuing what you love, I guess you'll win at life.
只要你堅持追求你喜歡的事物,我認為你就是人生贏家。
Be yourself. Go, you know, spoil yourself a little bit. Have fun. Travel.
做自己,寵愛自己,享受生活,旅行。
Go towards the things that make you happy and fulfil you as a human being, and I don't think you can go wrong.
做讓自己幸福的事情,履行人的職責,我認為這樣做是不會錯的。
Get rid of all your loser attitudes. Get up, show up, dress up. Maybe you should dress up before you show up. But you got the idea.
去掉所有失敗者的看法。起床,亮相,打扮。也許應該先打扮再亮相。我想你已經有想法了。
Thanks for watching another episode of Advice.
謝謝大家觀看本期建議節目。
Subscribe! New shows every week.
訂閱吧!每周都有新節目。
We love answering your questions, so keep them coming.
我們喜歡回答大家的問題,繼續提問吧。
Goodbye!
再見!
Bye, mom. And if you're watching this, this is YouTube!
再見,媽媽。如果你在看這個節目,這就是優兔網上的視頻!
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載