For those who want to travel further afield for Chinese new year, there's another option.
對于那些想要去更遠地方的人來說,還有另外一種選擇
They fly.
飛機
Across China, a staggering 54 million trips are by air during the festival.
在整個中國,春節期間會有驚人的五千四百萬次航空旅行
This is Beijing capital airport, and it is always busy
這是北京首都國際機場,這里總是很繁忙
but, during spring festival, this becomes the busiest airport in the world.
但是在春節期間,這里會成為世界上最繁忙的機場
As you can see, it feels like the whole country is on the move.
正如你所看到的,感覺就像整個國家都在移動
During the New Year rush,
春運期間
almost 10 million people pass through this airport, mostly flying home to China.
大約有一千萬人會通過這個機場,大部分人是飛回中國的
Li Tongyu lives in Surrey.
李桐瑜住在薩里
She is preparing to fly to Beijing with her family.
她正在準備和家人飛往北京
We haven't been spending Chinese New Year with my family back in China for about nine years now.
我已經有九年沒回到中國和家人一起過春節了
Mary, my eldest daughter, was only three years old and little Harry wasn't even born yet.
瑪麗是我的大女兒,當時只有3歲,小哈利甚至還沒有出生
So I think it will be a great opportunity for them to experience the whole thing.
我認為對于他們來說,這是體驗春節的好機會
I have one older brother in Beijing along with my parents.
我有一個哥哥,在北京和我的父母一起生活
And particularly at Chinese New Year's celebrating time,
尤其是在春節期間
that is the time you miss them most.
這是你最想他們的時候
Especially when your parents are not well,
尤其是當你的父母身體還不太好的時候
like my father is struggling with Parkinson's, and it has been quite difficult.
我父親正與帕金森氏癥做著斗爭,這相當不容易
My father always misses me, especially at Chinese New Year,
我的父親非常想我,尤其是在春節
so this time I think we will make him extremely happy.
所以這次我認為我會讓他們非常高興
It's me and we did like with the long hair.
這個是我,我們都有長發
In a traditional Chinese family, having a family portrait is very important,
在傳統的中國家庭,有一張全家福非常重要
so this year I'm going to give my father a surprise.
所以今年我打算給我父親一個驚喜
We are going to have the children draw a portrait, and that will be a big surprise for them.
我們讓孩子畫了一幅全家福,對于他們來說會是一個大大的驚喜
It will be wonderful.
會很棒