Back at Beijing airport,
回到北京首都國際機場
the concourse is full of arriving passengers and waiting families.
機場大廳里滿是入境旅客和接機的家屬
There is the most amazing atmosphere down here,
大廳里的氣氛讓人驚嘆不已
it's just full of anticipation and excitement,
期待和激動充斥其間
I'm surrounded by people who are being reunited with their families.
我身邊都是即將與家人重逢的人
There are these lovely scene is happening all around me,
這些充滿愛意的場景在我身邊一次次展現
tiny little dramas of people coming together.
上演了一出出相聚團圓迷你劇
It's just lovely.
真是太感人了
The parents and brother of Li Tongyu who has travelled from Surrey are waiting for the flight to arrive.
李桐瑜從薩里歸來,她的父母和兄弟正等待著航班到達
Honey! Come on!
寶貝,快點
Monkey! You like that? That's for you.
猴子! 你喜歡嗎? 這是給你的
The children present their special surprise.
孩子們獻上了特別驚喜
This is certainly one family that's going to have a very, very happy New Year.
他們一家一定會過上一個非常非??鞓返男履?/div>
It is astonishing, isn't it?
太美妙了,不是嗎?
The lengths people will go to, to be with their families at this time of year,
每年的此時此刻,人們跨越千山萬水與家人相聚
I don't think I'd ever seen so many people in my life.
我活這么大,從沒見過這么多人
What about Chinese families in the UK, for example, like your family,
住在英國的中國家庭情況如何?比如你家
will you make a big effort to be together?
你會不會費這么大勁和家人團聚?
We make an effort but nothing on that kind of scale
我們會努力的,但規模沒這么大
because we are in the UK and there are no holidays.
因為我們在英國,沒假期
Of course, you don't get your 15 days off.
當然了,你可沒有15天的長假
No, we don't. I've tried, had a word, they are not buying it.
這個真沒有,我提過,可惜他們不買帳
So what would you do?
那你們怎么過節的?
I go home, my parents cook, cook a shed load of food and I eat it.
回到家里,父母做了一大堆飯菜,我會大吃
Perfect! Yeah.
太棒了!是啊