Welcome to China.
歡迎來到中國
We are here at the snow and ice festival in the northern city of Harbin,
我們目前在北國冰城哈爾濱的冰雪節上
where many families come to start their celebrations of Chinese New Year.
很多家庭來到這里慶賀中國農歷新年
This time of year sees the largest annual mass migration on the planet
每年這個時候是地球上最大的年度人口遷徙
when a six of the world's population travels home to celebrate with their families.
地球的六分之一人口會回到家鄉與家人共度佳節
That is around a billion people making 3.5 billion journeys in a 40 day period.
這大約是10億的人口在40天內進行35億次出行
Join us over the next three nights as we find out what it is like to be at the world's biggest party.
在接下來的三個晚上,同我們一起去探索這個世界上最大的聚會
Yes, get your party props ready. Here is what is coming up.
對,準備好轟趴裝備,我們會看到如下的內容
Three, two, one, ago!
三,二,一,出發
Over the next three nights we will be based here in icy Harbin and way down south in tropical Hong Kong,
接下來三個晚上,我們將以冰城哈爾濱為基地,然后一路南下到達炎熱香港
exploring how the Chinese experience the most important festival in their calendar.
探索中國人是如何體驗農歷中最重要的節日
It is like watching a magic trick.
這仿佛是在看一場魔術
We'll uncover this extraordinary annual event and experience the richness of Chinese culture.
我們將會解密這個非凡的年度盛會,體驗中國豐富的文化
Sorry!
對不起
From how families prepare for festivities to be celebrations on the day itself.
從家里為節日的準備,到春節那天的慶祝
Across the series I'll be focusing on New Year technology and traditions.
整個系列中我將會聚焦春節的技藝和傳統
Happy New Year. Ganbei.
過年好,干杯
I'll discover the amazing way that rural China used to celebrate New Year.
我將會去發現中國農村令人驚奇的慶祝新年方式
And tonight, the Hairy Bikers will be helping out to the world's largest motorbike migration.
今晚,大胡子摩托客們將會在世界上最大的摩托車遷徙上伸出援手
Lets see if we can cut it, Kingy.
看看我們的手藝如何
Come here, try it.
來這里,試試這個
Happy New Year!
過年好
And I will be journeying to the remotest corner of south-west China to track down a living, breathing symbol of New Year 2016.
我將會前往中國西南最偏遠角落,去追尋一種2016年春節活生生的符號
Oh, I like it, this.
喔,我喜歡這個
The year of the monkey.
今年是猴年
Happy Chinese New Year!
新年快樂