My celebrity crush, eerr...
我喜歡的名人,額……
Hmmm, ha ha.
嗯,哈哈。
I hate this question so much because the list goes on forever.
我討厭這個問題,因為我喜歡的名人一直在增加。
I don't have one.
我沒有喜歡的名人。
Nobody, hgh. I'm too young to have a celerity crush
沒有。我太小了,還沒有喜歡的名人。
Personally, I think I'm too young to be liking anyone.
我個人認為,我太小了,還不能去喜歡誰。
One day when I have a celebrity crush I'll let you know. One Day
我有喜歡的名人那天,我會告訴你的。等到那一天。
Oh man, who is my celebrity crush? R.J. Mitte from Breaking Bad.
哦,天哪,誰是我喜歡的名人?《絕命毒師》男星RJ·邁特。
Sarah Highland from Modern Family.
《摩登家庭》女星薩拉·海藍德 。
Taylor Momsen from The Pretty Reckless.
The Pretty Reckless樂隊的泰勒·摩森。
Brad Pitt. Thelma and Louise. Oh my god that's the best looking guy I had ever seen in my life.
布拉德·皮特。《末路狂花》。天哪,他是我一生中見過的最帥的男人。
Austin Mahone. I actually took a quiz in a magazine to find out if he was right for me and he was.
奧斯汀·馬洪。我做了一本雜志中的小測試,測試我和他是否合適,答案是我們兩人很合適。
Logan Lerman because his honestly just he's perfect like if you've seen 'Perks of Being A Wallflower' you know like, wow he's perfect.
羅根·勒曼,因為他很誠實,而且他非常完美,如果你看過《壁花少年》你就會知道,他簡直太完美了。
Being an elder, I go back a few years, in my day, oh my god Rhonda Fleming.
我是一個老人,回顧一下我那個年代,天哪,那一定是朗達·弗萊明。
Marilyn Monroe. I remember that first calendar that came out and she was in her birthday suit.
瑪麗蓮·夢露。我記得她的第一個掛歷是裸體的。
Last night I decided watch this German film called What a man and the lead and it is Mythias Schroedlinger? I think is how you pronounce his last name. And the whole movie I just couldn't stop staring at his perfect baby face.
昨晚我看了德國電影《速成男子漢》,主演是馬提亞斯·施維赫夫,他的姓是這么發音嗎?整部電影我一直在盯著他那張完美的娃娃臉。
Got to be Blake Lively. There's no way two human beings made Blake Lively like she was sent straight down from heaven.
那一定是布萊克·萊弗利。布萊克·萊弗利怎么可能是人間的人呢,她就像是天堂來的天使。
George Clooney I would go with him any day.
喬治·克魯尼,我隨時都想和他在一起。
George Clooney I like him because not only is he cute. He believes in making the world a better place. I almost met him. When? It was actually only a cardboard cutout, ha ha ha ha ha ha.
喬治·克魯尼,我喜歡他不僅僅因為他很可愛。他相信能讓這個世界變得更好。我幾乎見到他了。什么時候?那只是個紙版剪影,哈哈哈哈哈。
Ellen, the tv... Umm.. What do you call it? Host? She looks really beautiful and her eyes are so blue like sparkly diamonds and sapphires. My mom likes you too!
艾倫,嗯……那個怎么說來著?節目主持人?她看上去太漂亮了,她的眼睛是藍色的,就像閃耀的鉆石和藍寶石。我媽媽也喜歡你!
Shakira. I like her a lot, yeah, and I listen to her.
夏奇拉。我非常喜歡她,我也喜歡她的歌。
Louis Tomlinson, One Direction! NO! Ryan Gosline. NO! Louis Tomlinson, Louis Tomlinson yes. I'm gonna marry him and I think we're only like six years apart so it could work.
單向樂隊的路易·湯姆林森。不對,是瑞恩·高斯林。不是,還是路易·湯姆林森,對,路易·湯姆林森。我要和他結婚,我想我們只有六歲的年齡差,所以這是可行的。
Oh oh Nicole Kidman yumm. I just love to take you dinner, spend a nice quiet evening with a glass of wine, snuggle up on the couch and play kissy face for about 10 hours.
哦,妮可·基德曼。我想帶你去吃晚餐,喝杯紅酒,享受美好又寧靜的夜晚,在長椅上互相依偎,互相調情,就這樣過10個小時。
Jennifer Lopez. Who's Jennifer Lopez? Lucas You don't know her? Excuse me.. You do not know who Jennifer Lopez is? She's a girl that's talented.
詹妮弗·洛佩茲。盧卡斯,詹妮弗·洛佩茲是誰?你不知道她?你說什么,你不知道詹妮弗·洛佩茲?她是一個才華橫溢的女孩。
Aww thanks for watching this episode of opinions.
謝謝大家觀看本期觀點版塊節目。
Be sure to leave us a comment down below, letting us know who your celebrity crush is.
請在下面的評論區留言,告訴我們你們喜歡的名人是誰。
If you enjoy this don't forget to subscribe.
如果你喜歡這個節目,不要忘了訂閱。
Until next time.
下期見。
Goodbye. Have a good day now.
再見,祝大家度過愉快的一天。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載