日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 世界上最偉大的推銷員 > 正文

世界上最偉大的推銷員(MP3+中英字幕) 第45期:我只要一座城堡

來源:可可英語 編輯:clover ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

The Scroll Marked

羊皮卷八
Today I will multiply my value a hundredfold.
今天我要加倍重視自己的價值。
A mulberry leaf touched with the genius of man becomes silk.
桑葉在天才的手中變成了絲綢。
A field of clay touched with the genius of man becomes a castle.
粘土在天才的手中變成了堡壘。
A cyprus tree touched with the genius of man becomes a shrine.
柏樹在天才的手中變成了殿堂。
A cut of sheep's hair touched with the genius of man becomes raiment for a king.
羊毛在天才的手中變成了袈裟。

tuixiao1501.jpg

If it is possible for leaves and clay and wood and hair

如果桑葉、粘土、柏樹、羊毛經過人的創造,
to have their value multiplied a hundred, yea a thousand fold by man,
可以成百上千地提高自身的價值,
cannot I do the same with the clay which bears my name?
那么我們為什么不能使自己身價百倍呢?
Today I will multiply my value a hundredfold.
今天我要加倍重視自己的價值。
I am liken to a grain of wheat which faces one of three futures.
我的命運如同一顆麥粒,有著三種不同的道路。
The wheat can be placed in a sack
一顆麥粒可能被裝進麻袋,
and dumped in a stall until it is fed to swine.
堆在貨架上,等著喂豬;
Or it can be ground to flour and made into bread.
也可能被磨成面粉,做成面包;
Or it can be placed in the earth and allowed to grow
還可能撒在土壤里,讓它生長,
until its golden head divides and produces a thousand grains from the one.
直到金黃的麥穗上結出成百上千顆麥粒。
I am liken to a grain of wheat with one difference.
我和一顆麥粒唯一不同在于:
The wheat cannot choose whether it be fed to swine, ground for bread,
麥粒無法選擇是變得腐爛還是做成面包,
or planted to multiply,
或是種植生長。
I have a choice and I will not let my life be fed to swine
而我有選擇的自由,我不會讓生命腐爛,
nor will I let it be ground under the rocks of failure
也不會讓它在失敗,
and despair to be broken open and devoured by the will of others.
絕望的巖石下磨碎,任人擺布。
Today I will multiply my value a hundredfold.
今天我要加倍重視自己的價值。
To grow and multiply
要想讓麥粒生長、結實,
it is necessary to plant the wheat grain in the darkness of the earth
必須把它種植在黑暗的泥土中,
and my failures, my despairs, my ignorance, and my inabilities
我的失敗、失望、無知、無能
are the darkness in which I have been planted in order to ripen.
便是那黑暗的泥土,我須深深地扎在泥土中,等待成熟。
Now, like the wheat grain which will sprout and blossom only if it is nurtured with rain and sun and warm winds,
麥粒在陽光雨露的哺育下,終于發芽、開花、結實。
I too must nurture my body and mind to fulfill my dreams.
同樣,我也要健全自己的身體和心靈,以實現自己的夢想。
But to grow to full stature the wheat must wait on the whims of nature.
麥粒須等待大自然的契機方能成熟,
I need not wait for I have the power to choose my own destiny.
我卻無須等待,因為我有選擇自己命運的能力。
Today I will multiply my value a hundredfold.
今天我要加倍重視自己的價值。
And how will I accomplish this?
怎樣才能做到呢?
First I will set goals for the day, the week, the month, the year, and my life.
首先,我要為每一天,每個星期、每個月。每一年、甚至我的一生確立目標。
Just as the rain must fall before the wheat will crack its shell and sprout,
正像種子需要雨水的滋潤才能破土而出,發芽長葉,
so must I have objectives before my life will crystallize.
我的生命也須有目的方能結出碩果。
In setting my goals I will consider my best performance of the past and multiply it a hundredfold.
在制定目標的時候,不妨參考過去最好的成績,使其發揚光大。
This will be the standard by which I will live in the future.
這必須成為我未來生活的目標。
Never will I be of concern that my goals are too high
永遠不要當心目標過高。
for is it not better to aim my spear at the moon and strike only an eagle
取法乎上,得其中也,
than to aim my spear at the eagle and strike only a rock?
取法中也,得其下也。
Today I will multiply my value a hundredfold.
今天我要加倍重視自己的價值。
The height of my goals will not hold me in awe
高遠的目標不會讓我們望而生畏,
though I may stumble often before they are reached.
雖然在達到目標以前可能屢受挫折。
If I stumble I will rise
摔倒了,再爬起來,
and my falls will not concern me for all men must stumble often to reach the hearth.
我不灰心因為每個人在抵達目標之前都會受到挫折。
Only a worm is free from the worry of stumbling.
只有小爬蟲不必擔心摔倒。
I am not a worm.
我不是小爬蟲,
I am not an onion plant.
不是洋蔥,
I am net a sheep.
不是綿羊。
I am a man.
我是一個人。
Let others build a cave with their clay.
讓別人作他們的粘土造穴吧,
I will build a castle with mine.
我只要一座城堡。
Today I will multiply my value a hundredfold.
今天我么加倍重視自己的價值。
And just as the sun must warm the earth
太陽溫暖大地,
to bring forth the seedling of wheat
麥粒吐穗結實。
so, too, will the words on these scrolls warm my life and turn my dreams into reality.
這些羊皮卷上的話也照耀我的生活,使夢想成真。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
setting ['setiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 安裝,放置,周圍,環境,(為詩等譜寫的)樂曲

 
stall [stɔ:l]

想一想再看

n. 貨攤,攤位,廄,畜欄,(飛行器)失速
v

 
nurture ['nə:tʃə]

想一想再看

n. 養育,照顧,教育,滋養,營養品
vt.

 
genius ['dʒi:njəs]

想一想再看

n. 天才,天賦

聯想記憶
despair [di'spɛə]

想一想再看

n. 絕望,失望
vi. 失望

聯想記憶
multiply ['mʌltiplai]

想一想再看

vt. 乘,增加
vi. 擴大,繁衍,做乘法<

聯想記憶
spear [spiə]

想一想再看

n. 矛(正負電子對撞機)
vt 用矛刺

 
wheat [wi:t]

想一想再看

n. 小麥,小麥色

 
worm [wə:m]

想一想再看

n. 蟲,蠕蟲
v. 蠕動,驅蟲,慢慢探聽出

 
strike [straik]

想一想再看

n. 罷工,打擊,毆打
v. 打,撞,罷工,劃

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 永远的经典影片永远的| xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx| 阿尔法变频器说明书| 以一当百| 布袋头| 性感瑜伽| 寒形近字| 脚心的视频vk| 广告设计培训速成班| 教师的诱惑| 鬼吹灯之精绝古城演员表| 刚满18岁| 监狱女狱警的电影叫啥来着| 张小波简历及个人资料简介| 醉翁亭记理解性默写及答案| 精品视频| 白浩| 战长沙每个人的结局| 韩绛| 糟老头视频| 万万没想到第三季| 陆廷威| 美人鱼的电影| 转正意见评语| 希比·布拉奇克| 天河电影演员表| 少女免费观看完整电视电影| 视频三级| 同志电影副歌1080p| 我爱你再见演员表| 高潮艺术| joyce| 我爱你再见演员表| 男同操男同| 同志电影副歌1080p| 宁死不屈电影免费观看| 黄金传说| 搜狐视频在线观看电视剧免费下载| 青草国产视频| 新手驾到综艺免费观看完整版| 电视直播pro|