Lesson 4 Health
第四課 健康
June 8
6月8日
Summer Sun
夏日艷陽
Read it!
讀讀看!
Jack doesn't wear sunscreen. It's sticky.
杰克不涂防曬乳, 因為防曬乳黏膩膩的。
So he has a sunburn.
于是,他曬傷了。
The sunburn doesn't hurt. But the sun damages his skin.
曬傷不痛, 可是陽光傷害了他的皮膚。
Jack does wear a hat and sunglasses.
杰克有戴帽子和太陽眼鏡。
He doesn't wear long-sleeved shirts.
他不穿長袖襯衫,
And he doesn't protect his arms and legs from the sun.
也不為自己的手臂和雙腿遮陽。
Jack needs to wear sunscreen!
杰克需要涂防曬乳!
Conversation A
會話A
Hi, Rob. Can we record now?
嗨,羅柏,我們現在可以錄像了嗎?
Sure, Jack. I'm ready.
可以呀,杰克。我準備好了。
Wait. Why is your face so red?
等一下,你的臉為什么這么紅?
I was outside in the sun yesterday.
我昨天在戶外曬太陽。
Were you outside a long time?
你在戶外的時間很長嗎?
Yes. I was outside all afternoon.
很長,我整個下午都在戶外。
So now you have a sunburn.
所以你曬傷了。
Yes. But it doesn't hurt.
對,可是不會痛。
Sunburns aren't good for your skin.
曬傷對你的皮膚不好。
Conversation B
會話B
Don't you wear sunscreen?
你沒有涂防曬乳嗎?
No. I don't need it.
沒有,我不需要。
Everyone needs sunscreen.
每個人都需要防曬乳。
I don't. I don't worry about sunburns.
我不需要。我不怕曬傷,
My skin just gets red. That's OK with me.
我的皮膚只是會發紅而已, 我覺得沒關系。
But it's not OK, Jack.
可是這樣不行,杰克,
Too much sun damages your skin.
曬太多太陽會傷害你的皮膚。
My skin is fine.
我的皮膚沒問題。
It won't be fine in 30 years!
再過三十年可就不會是這樣了!
Conversation C
會話C
But I don't like sunscreen. It's sticky!
可是我不喜歡防曬乳, 防曬乳黏膩膩的!
It protects your skin.
防曬乳會保護你的皮膚。
I know. Well, I do wear a hat and sunglasses in the sun.
我知道。不過,我在太陽下倒是會戴帽子和太陽眼鏡。
Good. Do you protect your arms and legs?
很好。你會保護你的手臂和雙腿嗎?
No. I don't wear long-sleeved shirts.
不會。我不穿長袖襯衫,
I don't wear long pants, either.
也不穿長褲。
In summer, it's too hot!
夏天穿這些衣服太熱了!
Then wear sunscreen!
那就涂防曬乳呀!
OK, OK!
好,好!